chapter 11

Chapter 11 

I don’t know where I am. All I know is that it's dark and it's cold. I heard a door swing open and a man with broad shoulders walked in. I couldn’t make out his face but something about him sent chills down my spine. The man started making his way over towards me. 

“Hello, Jealyn," his dark voice spoke, which sent more chills down my spine.

“W-who are you? And where am I?” I managed to stutter out. I heard him let out a dark chuckle.

“That, my dear, is not important right now.” he replied.

“W-why am I here?” I said with fear in my voice.

“That, my darling, is a good question you see, you have those boys wrapped around your fingers and they would do anything to keep you safe. So once they realize you’re gone they will immediately start tracking you down which will lead them here and I will end them for good," he explained. I gasped.

“WHAT NO, YOU CAN'T KILL THEM!?” I screamed at him.

“And why is that, love?” he asked. I could hear the smirk in his voice and without thinking I blurted out.

“BECAUSE I LOVE HIM!” I screamed, wait what am I saying? Do I love him? No of course not! Just then the door burst open, causing a loud bang and there stood the last people I wanted to show up. The boys. As soon as Louis saw me he immediately started making his way towards me. That is until a black, hooded figure jumped out from behind him.

“LOUIS LOOK OU-“ but it was to late, he was already gone

My eyes snapped open I was panting, shaking and sweating everywhere.

“Are you ok? I’ve been trying to wake up for five minutes now,” Louis asked concerned.

“Y-ya. I’m fine just a nightmare is all,” I replied a little shaky.

“Are you sure? You were screaming and twitching a lot," he questioned. I nodded my head.

“Ya, I’m fine I swear,” he just nodded his head.

“Well, breakfast is ready love,” he said, before walking out the door. Was it all a dream though? It seemed so real. I tried to shake it out of my head but I can’t seem to get over it. I shakily got out of bed and made my way downstairs. I saw that the boys were already down. I walked over to where they were and sat down between Harry and Louis. Suddenly a plate was set in front of me causing me to jump a little.

“Are you ok love?” Harry asked. 

“Ya, you’ve been a little jumpy today,” Louis added on. 

“Ah, ya I’m fine,” I reassured them, mainly reassuring myself.