chapter 7

Chapter 7

        Liam opened the door to reveal a room. This room has purple and white walls, a king sized bed, a desk, flat screen TV, and two doors which I assumed lead to the closet and bathroom.

“Do you like it?” Harry asked. I shook my head, and immediately the smile vanished from their faces.

“I don’t like it, I love it!” I exclaimed and a smile once again spread across their faces.

 “I’m hungry,” Niall suddenly whined, which I’m not at surprised. That boy is always hungry. He eats more than me, and that says a lot!

“I think we all are,” Harry replied to him, getting a nod of agreement from everyone else.

“Can we have Nandos? please, I love you forever!” Niall begged. Getting a confused look from me.

“What’s Nandos?” I asked, earning a gasp from Niall. Almost as if it were a crime I had no idea what Nandos was.

“You don’t know what Nandos is?!” He exclaimed, shock written all over his face. I simply shook my head at his shocked expression.

“No, what’s Nandos?” I questioned, only adding on to Niall’s now bewildered expression. He literally looked as if he was about to burst.

“Only the best restaurant ever! Liam, we have to take Jaelyn to Nandos! Can we go, please?!” Niall begged, getting a sigh from Liam.

“Ya, we can go. But, you have to disguise yourself," Liam answered, giving me a look. I nodded my head.

“I think I have a wig in my closet you could use,” Louis said. Getting a weird look from me.

“Why do you have a wig in your closet?” I asked him confused. Also a bit weirded out.

“Its Eleanor’s, she uses it whenever we go out in disguise,” he answered, I just nodded my head and followed him up the stairs. As he handed me the blonde wig, I quickly slid it over my naturally blonde hair. Just as I was about to leave the room, Louis quickly stopped me.

“Here, you might want these,” he said, handing me colored contacts. Quickly, I slid the green colored contacs over my brightly blue eyes.

looking in the mirror, I saw a completely different person, which I guess was the point. I walked down to the living room where the boys were waiting and we headed out to the car. The ride there was pretty silent, a little small talk here and there.

We soon pulled up to a building. The building had a bright sign that read Nandos, Niall immediately jumped out of the car and ran towards the building. I got out of the car, taking in my surroundings. This is the first time I’ve been outside since I tried to run away.

I felt a hand grab my wrist lightly. I looked over to see it was Louis, probably to keep me from running. Which I wouldn’t, not now anyways. We walked inside and the smell of chicken hit my nose. A girl with makeup caked on her face and overly tight clothes walked over to our table.

“Hi, my names Miranda, and I will be your waitress tonight. What can I get you?” she asked, winking at Louis. I felt anger boil in me, but why? Do I like Louis? No, that’s crazy. They kidnapped me, I can't like one of my kidnappers. Besides, he has a girlfriend.

As all the boys ordered, the waitress began to walk away. That is, until I stopped her. Not very sweetly might I add.

“Um, excuse me. What about me?” I asked sassily, she just rolled her eyes at me.

“Why do you guys even hang out with this slut?” she said scuffing, and I swear I saw Louis' eyes flash red.

“Please hun, you clearly haven’t looked in the mirror lately," I told her sassily, and once again she rolled her eyes.

“What do you want?" she asked rudely. It literally took over ounce of my body not to reach across the table and give her a huge smack across the face.

“I will just take water," I simply said, trying to control myself. She just rolled her eyes before walking away.

As soon as she walked away, all the boys except Liam started bursting out laughing. Liam just gave me a look, but I could tell he wanted to laugh.

As the waitress came back, I notice she had added a drastic amount of makeup. making herself look even sluttier. If at all possible.

Reading my mind, Louis started to laugh a little. Causing the boys to stare at me suspiciously. I just smiled innocently at them.

Walking up to our table, she slid us our drinks, sliding mine a little rougher, obviously trying to knock it down. Lucky for me, Louis caught it just in time, causing her to glare at me. Ya, I don’t think she likes me very much.

As we finished our meal, we began to leave. grabbing a pitcher of water off a waiter's tray, I dumped it over the slutty waiters head. Causing her to let out an ear piercing scream.

"Think twice before calling me a slut," I smugly told her, just  before being dragged out of the restaurant by Liam. Walking out, I honestly regretted nothing.