chapter 28: sticks and stones.

You turned around looking for the source of the echo. "Oh an echo flower? How'd it get here?"
You said while looking at it. You Chuckled and whispered something into it.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

The door opened and everyone stood there looking at you. You pointed to the flower. "Go listen!" You yelled like a kid. Sans walked over and listened to it.

"Pfft ok ok that was good." He chuckled. It repeatedly said what you had said.

*Hey give me kisses, after all TULIPS are better than one.*

Mom chuckled and everyone else groaned. "Aww don't be so mad guys, after all it was just the root to the joke." You said while laughing.

Almost everyone just turned to the kitchen and left. "Aww don't be so-" "HUMAN ENOUGH HARASSMENT FOR TODAY!" paps yelled while throwing a glove at you.

"Aww a hand warmer." "BYE. IM GOING TO METTATON'S HOUSE."
he yelled while walking away.

"Heya kiddo how'd ya like your little flower thing?" Sans asked you. "It was pollen me in with the echos....heh." everyone just stared at you.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~

You felt a burning in your lungs. There seemed to be a million pounds on your chest. You couldn't breathe. You couldn't call for help.

You soul illuminated from your body a crack split in it. You looked for anything. It was a black void.

Your soul didn't seem to break. But when you got a rush of air, it felt like little knives poking your lungs.

Sticks and stones." Words lay plastered in your mind. You couldn't see anything.

Yet

You stood up wobbly. And saw
H I M. A name popped in Your mind. "Gaster." You spat trying to keep air flowing.

You soul floated beside you... just floating.

Gaster grinned and dissolved into goop. The void was replaced with your bedroom. And your bed.

Your soul hadn't cracked, and your lungs didn't hurt. Though it did send a chill down your spine.

Your hands were shaking and your legs wobbling. You creeped over to the door and it opened.

"Oh, heya kiddo. I was coming to get ya."

"Why?" You asked while hiding your shaking

"We all wanted to visit home. It's been four years after all."

Your hand shook. You were going to Mt.Ebott agian. You hated that place after what has happened there. But there was no fighting it.

You nodded. "When is we leave?"
"Tomorrow."
------

*so tired.....too much school*