Chapter 2

I woke up at 3 am with a crying Chelsea. I walked to her crib and carried her to my bed. I laid her in bed and placed pillows around her so she won't fall.

She stopped crying and looked at me. She reminds me of Ashley. I let a few tears. I missed her so much. "Not cry mommy", Chelsea said. She tried to wipe away my tears. I giggled. She crawled closer to me and kissed my cheek. She fell asleep quickly after that.

*The next day*

I woke up and Chelsea was still sleeping. I looked at the clock. It was 9:34 pm. I quietly woke her up. "Wake up baby girl. Time for breakfast", i said. She moved for a second and than opened her eyes. She yawned and stretched out her body. I smiled and carried her downstairs. I sat her down in her seat and warmed up some milk. "Here you go baby", i said handing her her bottle. She smiled. "Thank you mommy", she said. I smiled. She learns to talk so fast. I kissed the top of her head and made my own breakfast.

I decided to have a mother-daughter day, since she has the flu. I just watched cartoons with her and played the piano with her.

Marissa stopped by to say hi. "How are you?", she asked. "I'm good", i said smiling. "I'm glad." She smiled back. She played with Chelsea for 20 minutes. She stood up. "I should go. I have to go to work." I nodded. She gave Chelsea a small kiss on her forehead and gave me a hug. "Call me when you need me Dems", she said. I nodded. She smiled at me and walked away. "Bye auntie rissa!", Chelsea yelled. She waved at her with a toy in her hand. I laughed. I lift her up and we stood in the door opening. Chelsea loves Marissa. She giggled and waved when Marissa drove away in her car. I closed the door and we sat down on the couch. "Spongebob!", she yelled. She ran to the tv and pointed at him. I giggled. "Baby don't get too close, its bad for your eyes." "Sorry mommy", she said running back to me. I sat her on my lap and watched Spongebob with her.