'Well Hannah, we have a little to much to do today so hurry up!' Y/N said with a string voice.

Everyone rushed to the middle of the floor and got in positions.

'Emilja come here! I need my dance partner next to me if we are going to practice!' Victor my dance partner said.

Me and Y/N just laughed at them. I don't know how but thay have so much respect for Y/N. No one dare to mess with her. Well almsot everyone. That someone should not be named.

After a few hours of hard practice we finally got everything on point.

'Okey! That's all for today guy's. U can rest tomorow and we will go through everything again on friday.' Y/N told us and the others cheerd and run to hug her before going home.

'So u staying over? Movie night?' I asked.

'Yeah. My brother know it and I'm sure he will tell mom and dad. Movie night it is. Do I still have clothes here from last time?'

'Yeah u have. U know where thay are so u can take a shower first, I'll go fix some snaks and all.'

'Okey thanx!' Y/N shouted while runing upstairs to my room.

I walked in to the kitchen and poped some popcorn and took down a bole with candy. When I had set everything up in the livingroom my phone vibreted in my poket. I took it out and unlocked it and ofcourse it was a massage from my parents who said that thay needed to work over and wouldn't be home till tomorrow.

This happens all the time. They never home so Y/N stays over a lot just so I wouldn't have to be alone.

'Hey! Go take a shower now. I'll pick a few movies we can watch.' Y/N come down the stairs with new clothes and wet hair.

'Okey thanx. Um we're alone all night so u can order some pizza if u want or make something from what we have in the kitchen.' I said and run upstairs.

Y/N's pov:

I feel so sorry for Emilja. Her perents are never home and she tries so hard to not show she's hurt by it but I can see it in her eyes.

I walked in the kitchen and made som chicken curry with rice.

When everything was done I sat down it on the livingroom table. I sat down on the couch and decided to text Perrie while I'm waiting on Emilja.

Y/N: Hi babe <3 I'm done with practice now. What u doing?

Babe<3: Hi baba <3 I'm getting my makeup done for tonights show. What do u practice for?

Y/N: We are having a dance contest next week. I'm in the school's team. I didn't have a choice. I was told by everyone that I have to be in the team so..

Babe<3: Why? Don't u have the right to say what u want?

Y/N: Not me and Emilja cause we're the best dancers in our town. And I'm the best corographer in town. Well that's what everone says anyway.

Babe<3: Oh, u have to show me sometime. And maybe teach me some moves too ;P

Y/N: Yeah sure. I gtg, Emilja just come down from the shower. We're having a movie night. Text me when ur done with the show? Break a leg tonight, love u babe <3

Babe<3: Okey thanx baba. Have good movie night and say hi to Emilja and ask her if she would like to come to the consert with u. I could fix some backstagepass to her too. I'll text u after the show. Love u too baba <3

'Hey I did chicken curry, ur favorit. And I should say hi from Perrie.' I said when Emilja sat down on the couch next to me.

'Aw thanx! U really know how to make me feel better. Is Perrie this girl ur talking to?'

'Yeah she is. She wonder.. Or I maybe should tell u who she is first' I laugh nervously.

'Who she is?' Emilja asked confused.

'Okey don't say that I'm lying okey! Perrie is the Perrie Edwards from Little Mix. U know my celeb crush.' I looked down cause I couldn't look at her right now.

'Wait! U mean u have talked to the girl that u can't stop talking about witch causes my ears to bleed, girl?'

'Yeah and she wonders if u would like to follow me backstage with them when they're in Stockholm?'

Emilja looked at me as if I had two heads.

'Okey, so u think that I seriosly will belive that u're talking to ur biggest crush?' Emilja asked not beliving what I've told her.

'Yes it's true. Just do u want to follow me backstage with them?' I asked biting my lips. I really want her to follow me cause I'm a really awkward person but Emilja help me lose up and I feel like I can be my self.

'Okey I'll follow u. BUT u'll pay for the hotel okey!' I nodded my head valiently and jumped up and huged her.

'Thank u, thank u, thank u! I love u so much!' I said and she just giggled.

'Okey get of me now and start the movie. What are we watching anyway?'

I just smickred and pressed play. We were watching the old classic Pirates of the Caribbean.

One look were exchange between us and we both know that there would not be that much sleep tonight, even though we have school tomorrow we didn't care.

End of chapter 4!

A/N: Sorry for late update, it's just a lot in school right now. I'll try to update every friday for now on! Love ya <3