"How bad it might gonna be to make me actually freaking out?"

He took a deep breath.

"Bad enough that you will lock both of them in a room."

Back to Yangmi and Taehyung...

And now Haerin plus Jungkook.

They gathered around in the living room, where their eyes actively staring and glancing at each other in the ambience of awkward silence.

Jungkook sheepishly smiling at Yangmi and Taehyung, and then Taehyung stole a glance at Yangmi and then Yangmi caught him so she looked away...

But all them avoided to look at Haerin.

With an aura of a mother, she crossed her arms and eyebrows furrowed like a mad lady as she looking at all of them.

"So!"

Her voice snapped them back to reality.

"I promised Jungkook not to make a fuss about the problem both of you have so I'm just gonna keep my cool and try to be rational in this situation. Also the fact that there are sleeping babies in this house too." She sighed. "But, that doesn't mean I'm not going to be silent about it. Instead of locking the two of you up in a room, me and Jungkook will give both of you some personal space to make it up."

She beckoned at Jungkook, and Jungkook nodded to the signal she gave. He stood up and signing off from being the barrier between Yangmi and Taehyung.

Again, the two of them left alone. But this time, Yangmi and Taehyung sitting together on the couch. After Haerin made them to sit together.

"Um... how's your day?" Asked Taehyung.

Yangmi was furious that he asked such question when in fact it was quite her worst day that day. Realising that his concern was genuine, she took a deep breath and exhaled in a gust.

"Not good." She replied straightforward.

Taehyung nodded. Suddenly he facepalmed and venting out his frustration against the palm of his hands.

"Ugh... I'm sorry. I should have help you with those loads of paperwork earlier. I'm your assistant after all."

Yangmi was a little surprise that he actually apologising to her. It's been a while since the last time he apologised, even for the smallest mistake.

"Nah it's okay. I'm pretty much enjoyed preoccupied with the paperwork. Except for the backpain and strained neck I got in return."

Both of them laughed together.

"I'm sorry that we fought earlier." Back with the emotional moment again, still starting with Taehyung. "And the days before. What are we even doing, Yangmi? We could've been living this life together like Jungkook and Haerin, but all we ever did this whole time was fighting, and arguing..."

He sighed, face pressing against his palms. Yangmi starting to feel bad, thinking that it's her fault too.

"You're right. We argue a lot more than we talk..." she placed her hand on his shoulder. "But now I realise the real problem here. Communication is key, but we don't have that. I'm cooped up in the office, distracting myself with work. While you wanting to do something that you passionate about..."

Taehyung looked up to see her face. A face of regret that broke him a little.

"You can quit whenever you want, Tae." She smiled. "I will hire another assistant for your replacement, so don't worry about it. And I'm sorry that we fight too."

"No."

That took Yangmi by surprise. "Uh... What do you mean by 'no'?"

"I'm not gonna quit. I will work hard to be the best assistant you've ever had. I rather work with you than other people. Plus, I get to see your pretty face every single day."

The corner of his lips tugged upward, a charming smile of his which never failed to catch her attention.

"We will work this out. Together." He caressed her cheek. "But in the meantime, go out with me please?"

She chuckled. "So it's a date then?"

"It's a date."

Both of them end up kissing each other, where the kiss slowly turned into a passionate kiss.

"Hey, hey that's enough! No makeout session in my house!"

Jungkook jumped out of nowhere and attempting to stop those two sucking out each other's faces.

"Don't be such a killjoy, babe." Came along Haerin with a tray in her hands. She put down the tray on the coffee table, and Taehyung was delight to see a plate of cookies right before his eyes.

"But yes, this house is family friendly so no makeout session allowed. Except for the owners."

She winked at Jungkook.

"That's my girl." He sent a blow kiss at Haerin.

🍂

In the studio...

The clicking sound of the heels stopped upon the arrival in the building. The woman scanned the whole place, with a grimace of discomfort in her face due to the loud booming of the music through the speakers.

"Miss?"

The young woman flinched by the sudden tap to her shoulder. She turned to her right and surprised to see a teenage boy who happens to be the one that nudge her shoulder.

"Are you here for the dance class too?" The boy innocently asked.

She flipped her hair and clearing her throat.

"No. I'm here for Jeon Jungkook."

To be continued...