Prologue ✔

MONDAY

Haerin woke up to the sound of the morning alarm she set on her phone. She tried to get up, but she couldn't even move an inch as her lower body was secured by Jungkook's muscular arms.

"Honey, can you move your arm please? I have to go to work." She patted his arm to wake him up.

The pat intensified into a gentle slap until Jungkook let out a groan in annoyance. She successfully woke him up, but instead of setting her free he hugged her even tighter and lazily buried his face at her back.

"Don't go." He mumbled against her back.

Haerin was surely not having it. "Honey, the customers will complain so much if I'm not there in time." She said.

"Then tell them you have your day off today." He replied, still with the back hug. Haerin let out a small laugh and repositioned to face him. "I'm sorry, honey. You know I can't do that." She caressed his fluffy, messy hair.

"Yes you can. You're the manager for goodness sake." He protested, eyes closed shut. Haerin pinched his nose as she couldn't help with how adorable he looked.

"Sure, but I can't neglect my responsibility just like that though." She ran her fingers through his messy hair again, adored his bare face that looks really attractive to her.

Jungkook squinted his eyes open, and shut his eyes closed again. "But... the kids need you. And I need you." He breathed.

"I know." She sighed. "Okay look, I promise I will take a day off." She sat up, cupped his face into her hands. That made him smile.

"Just, not today."

Gone that happy smile, now replaced with upset pouting lips. She leaned down and gave him a kiss on his forehead before she got down from the bed.

"Babe..."

She turned around with her eyebrow raised. "Hm?"

"Where's my morning kiss?" He asked. She frowned, hands on both side of her hip like an angry mom.

"I already gave you your morning kiss."

He shook his head, acting like a child when he kicked the comforter. "No! My morning kiss is always here, not on the forehead." He pointed his lips.

She sighed. "Fine." She climbed on the bed and crawled her way to him. Before she could gave him the morning kiss like he demanded, Jungkook was quick to catch her and pulled her back to him then hid her under the comforter.

He pecked her entire face, making her giggled in ticklish.

"Jungkook! Hey stop-! I can't breathe!!"

The torturing was finally over. "Aight, now you are free to go." He loosened his arms, pushes her away and then hid himself under the thick blanket.

With a pillow next to her she hit him but he was totally unbothered but it. One more swing and he managed to snatch the pillow from her hands and clutched it between his armpit.

"I will get my revenge on you, Mr Jeon. You just wait~" She left him with a threat, which made him smirked while hugging the pillow he stole from her.

After a quick, nice shower Haerin walked out of the bathroom, wearing nothing but a towel. She looked back and quickly snatched his towel with a blink of an eye. Jungkook had told her many times to wear the extra towel he bought for her to dry her hair because she always uses his.

Meanwhile Jungkook, he was fully awake and his eyes followed wherever she went. He quickly covered his face with the thick blanket when Haerin turned around.