#Chapter3 ✔

"Okay enough! I was just kidding."

And just like that, Haerin killed the mood. She took the opportunity on his bewilderment to push him off of her.

He fell from the couch, quickly got up but it's too late for him to get back on her again because she already in a seated position.

"What??"

"Play time is over, papa Jeon." She fixed her messy hair. Jungkook was still unhappy.

"But... it's you and me time, babe. Please..."

She sat with her legs crossed. "The 'you and me time' is not in the right timing, dear. Our kids are out there, left with a guy who probably have zero experience in handling babies. And you expect me not to worry about them?"

He placed his hand on her thigh, tried to convince her. "I told you not to worry about it. Besides, he loves kids."

"Actually, there are people who love kids but don't really know how to handle them, you know?" She sighed. Realised that she went a little too far by ruining the moment, she gave in.

"Okay fine. One kiss, then we go and get our babies back."

His face instantly lightened up. "One kiss, but make it slow and steady..." His hand went all the way from her thigh up to her neck.

"Okay fair enough." She smiled, and they kissed.

One kiss like she asked, and it went slow and steady like he demanded.

She pecked his lips once again. "Alright, let's go."

- - -

Meanwhile...

"Shh... Jeongsan... Haneul... please don't cry..."

Taehyung comforted the twins as he tried to hush them. The oldest one from the group of kids stepped up and offered to help him.

"I'll help." He said, and Taehyung put Jeongsan into his arms. Together him and the boy doing the best they can to comfort the crying twins.

Not long after, Jungkook and Haerin showed up to the studio. Both of them were surprised to see the twins cried by the time they arrived.

Taehyung finally relieved to see the parents finally there. "Oh thank goodness!" He exclaimed.

"You okay, Tae?" Asked Haerin, pitied him but also laughed at the same time.

"I'm okay." He said, but his face told otherwise. He immediately return Haneul back to her mother, along with Jungkook who was now holding Jeongsan.

"Why did they cry?"

"Have you feed them yet?"

"Did they got hurt?"

Jungkook and Haerin asked, almost had Taehyung losing his sanity. "Woah... calm down, parents. I've had enough trying to calm your kids so please give me some time to gather myself together thank you."

He took a deep breath, and let it out slowly. He thanked the boy who volunteered to help him, and the boy then dismissed back to his group.

"I don't know why they were crying, yes I already feed them, and no they didn't got hurt. They are completely fine." He answered one by one. "Except that I still have no idea why they cry."