'Wedding'

I can't believe my eyes, he's meant to be on tour. What's he doing here, I kept holding,hugging him like it was our last moment we'd ever be together. I love him so much, he's everything to me - as well as Alfie and Darcy. What about Cara? Where is she? I let go to look at his green beautiful eyes "Wh-h-at a-re you doi-ng her-re" I stuttered as I felt the butterflies, I haven't felt in 3 years. "I called it off with Cara" was all he said "Bu-ut Why?" I stuttered again. "Because your the one I love and always have, I guess I just needed you to prove you wanted me in your life and when you told me how you felt, I realised that I loved you too and I want to be with you and only you, I want to be in OUR childrens lives as much as I want you to be in mine" I was crying, but something that made this even better, Harry got down on one knee -

"Your were right a that ring should of been on your finger, May would you do the honour and make me the happiest man in the world, will you marry me?" He asked holding a ring, "Yes, Yes, Yes" I said as he slipped the ring on my finger, I jumped on him, we stared into each others eyes as he held me up grabbing my thighs and then we kissed pationatly like it was the last time.

                                                                               Wedding Day

I looked at myself in the mirror, This was the most important day in my life except giving birth to our lovely children. I looked over to Alfie and Darcy as Darcy started to play with her flower basket. It was time, "Go on Daisy" I said and she started to walk. I didn't have my father to my side, I had Jai on oneside and Louis to the other. I was sad that my mother wasn't here giving me away but she's in a better place. I looked at Jai and he nodded "You look Beautiful" I blushed "You now it's true" Louis said. "Thankyou both, I'm so glad your standing by my side" I said and then the music started playing, That was our que. I looked up and started to walk, there he was Harry, I had millions of butterflies in my stomach. Gemma Styles was my bridesmaid and Louis,Niall,Zayn and Liam were Harrys best men. I stood in front of him and we both smiled at each other this was perfect. After we said our do's, we kissed and I still felt the sparks. We went to te after party and it was now 7 pm, the children went home with Jai, he was looking after them while Harry and I was going to our honey moon in Hawii. Everything is perfect and I couldn't of asked for a better life.

Jai and Louis are now Alfie and darcy god parents. I am now married to the love of my life and we have two kids with another on their way. I guess I found my happy ending.