'What Have I done'

Harry's P.O.V

What have I done? I love Cara but I love May. I ruined my chances with May because of Cara. The only reason I kissed her at the party was because I was meant to be with her when she got back from her modelling business, we put everything on hold and promised to pick everything up when she got back and when she did it was the wrong timing. I don't want to lose either of them I don't know how to choose, but it shouldn't be a choice, I should be able to know who I want to spend my time with. I had great times with Cara and I have only gotten to know May but something tells me she's special and when she never answered any of my calls, I thought I'd never see her again and I don't want that to happen, I want her in my life. I walked into my bedroom and there was a note on my bed - 

 Our time was fun together, I'm sorry that I left you with no notice and didn't answer any of your calls, I saw you with that girl and it broke my heart in two, I moved to Australia and hooked up with a boy until I realized my heart belonged with you. Then I saw you moved on, as well as I and you want to be with her with me standing to the side. You probably won't see me again and with that you'll probably be glad. I'm sorry for all the mess I've caused but that's what I do and I'm not moving back home so I know you won't see me ever again! 

I see your happy with your new girlfriend and I can tell that you love her,so I won't bover you again but this is just a note to tell you that I LOVE YOU.  

She's gone. I won't see her again. She loves me. I was crying, what, no girl has ever made me cry before, never. Cara bursted into my room, "What's up babe?" She questioned me taking the paper out of my hand, I watched as she read the letter. "How could she do that, tell you she loves you and run" She said, I looked up at her and said "She did that for us, because she knew if she said that to my face, I would of ended up doing something stupid, so she wrote it in a note and ran, so my only choice would to be with you" She looked at me and I realized what I had just said. "I'm sorry Cara-" she interrupted "NO styles, come talk to me when I'm not your second choice" and with that she left the room. I rang Gemma up and she told me that Gabbie said that May had moved in with her best friend. What. she's moved back to Australia. She really did want to leave me so she moved half way across the world. But I love you May.