'Scared'

I am now three months pregnant with Harry's child. I feel terrible about this. I haven't spoke to him since that night and he doesn't have a clue about OUR baby. I haven't even told Jai but that's what I'm going to do tonight. Confess. I don't know if he would be mad at me for not telling him or mad that it was Harry's. I got changed into a jumper and walked downstairs, I had a small bump but it just looks like I ate too much food. I'm really scared, I'm only 18, I'm not ready for a child yet; there's no way I would have a abortion but with my money, I could handle this situation but it was could I handle it alone? Harry's never going to find out about the baby, NEVER. He's still in a relationship with Cara, so I guess he didn't come clean with her. Another thing, if Harry knew about the baby, Their relationship would end in an instant and it would be my fault.

I walked into the front room to see Jai by himself. "Why are you alone?" I asked as he looked like he had been crying "I told the boys to leave for a hour" he said not looking at me "Why?" I asked, sitting next to him "Because I'm waiting for you to tell me" he said and at that moment I knew he knew. "I'm sorry Jai, that I never told you, I was so scared that you would hate me, I was planning to run away, I thought it would be the easiest way out" I said and I started to cry, My emotions were every where, stupid hormones. "It's ok May" He said hugging me "How did you know?" I asked looking up at him. "I saw the pregnancy stick box and You started putting weight on so I added the two together and ... here we are" He made me giggle a bit, but he still didn't know who's the baby was. "Who's the father and when did it happen?" he asked "promise you won't get mad" I asked "Promise"  and that's when I told him about everything, the way I felt about Harry and Cara, how I knew what I did was wrong and How I haven't told Harry and planning not to and the note I left, Everything. "I don't want to do this on my own" I cried to Jai "I'm so scared Jai" I looked at him and his eyes glistened.

"May, you will never be alone, You have me and the boy's, we will never leave you, We love you remember" and when he said that, it made me the happiest girl in the world. We decided to watch a movie called "Love actually" We were enjoying it, until the boys came back and I ran passed them pushing them out of the way, I got to the sink and I was sick. I felt someone rubbing my back, it was Jai, God I love him. I rinsed my mouth and decided to tell the others. We both walked back into the front room "Boy's we need to talk" I said as they all sat down, they looked at me and Jai and Jai nodded me to carry on. "Well, i'm um 3 moths pregnant" I said and every single one of their mouths open. "Jai, are you.." Beau started, "No, I mean Jai would be a great dad one day but he's not irresponsible like me" I said looking at the floor "then who's is it" Daniel asked, I watched the floor and Jai answered "Harry's" I heard several gasps "But I thought it was over between you two" James said, I looked up "So did I but we had a one night stand and I felt awful about it because he's with Cara, But guys don't tell anyone, and defiantly not Harry, I don't want him to know we have a baby" I said looking at them "Don't worry May, That baby can have 5 fathers, right boys" Luke said and with that they all came up to me and looked at my stomach "Hello, Mr or Miss baby" Daniel said waving at my belly, The joys of living with 5 boys but I love them, They're my family now.