{2}

Y/N p.o.v

Great just when i thought i was gonna be partnerless. and it had be the new girl i know shes gonna try to talk to me. watch.

"Hey um i don't know if you heard me in the hall but my name is Dinah whats yours?" i hear her say from beside me

see i told you!

"Y/N" i say in a wispier so only she can hear and from the corner of my eye i can see her smile like me saying my name is the best thing in the world but then again i could be hallucinating.

"Y/N" i hear her wispier to herself but i don't think i was supposed to hear that so.... i'm gonna pretend i didn't "so would you maybe wanna have lunch with me and my friends?" she asked after awhile of silence. did she just ask what i think she asked. yup shes definitely new.Because no one willingly wanted to sit with me at lunch or any other time for that matter.

Should i,cause on one hand i'm being offered to sit at a table with a very beautiful girl and her more than likely equally beautiful friends. and on the other i could sit by myself being a lonely sack of potatoes.

"uh um sure, why not what could i lose other than my mind" i say mumbling the last part to my self but i'm pretty sure she heard it if the confused but happy look she's giving me is any indication of anything.

"That's great well ill see you later" she says walking of and i swear i saw i extra sway in her hips not that i was looking or anything.

Thats a damn lie and you know it, her butt was the first thing you saw this morning when she got knocked down and it was a heavenly sight.

Uggh I need to clear my head, good thing I have free period.

(skip to being in the library)

so i'm in the library listening to music when the all to familiar sound of (idontwannabeyouanymore by.bellie eillish start a to play

Why does this relate to me so much because really sometimes I just don't wanna be me I don't wanna be the freak girl with the penis who got beat by her father and also got her mother beat to death just for having her. The only good thing about this is while he's rotting in prison I'm living my life with his money.

~Time skip to lunch period~

(Dinah p.o.v)

Finally it's lunch I'm so excited to finally talk to Y/N without getting in trouble by a teacher.

"Okay guy so

~~~~~~~~

Sorry its so short and it toke so long to wright and if its bad but comment if you have any ideas.