Chapter 14

-Minho

"I remember when I first saw you. I thought you were very cute. But not in the romantic way. You were just really adorable and I wanted to protect you."

Taemin and I are sitting under the tree in our yard, and we're talking about our impressions of each other.

"Well I though you were really tall and you looked like you gave really warm hugs. You do by the way." He looks up at me and smiles before talking again.

"When did you first start to like me?"

"When we had our free day and I was watching our videos. I was thinking 'damn this boy is beautiful' and I realized that I was falling in love with you."

"Aww. I've liked you since forever ago. I don't even know when it started. Probably sometime around when I figures out that your hugs actually are very warm and comforting."

We sit in silence for awhile, in each others arms, until I see piece of glitter in Taemin's hair.

"How did this get here?" I ask while showing him the glitter.

He laughs softly before answering. "Key thought that it would be funny to throw an entire container of rainbow glitter on me."

"I don't understand him sometimes."

"Me neither."

More comfortable silence until I think of something.

"Hey Taemin?"

"Yeah?

"You were shinee." I say, while looking at him as seriously as possible.

"Oh god." He then laughs and I soon join him.

____________________________________

Next chapter will be the last