"Unique what are you saying?"

I start crying "we should break up goodbye."

-phon convo over-

I drop my phone realizing I just lost the love of my life. The one I always wanted to be with. It's just like I'm changing my personality not the same everything is not the same any more. I slide down the wall eating the icing and sweets. Maybe I will just blow my ass up nobody wants a fat ass to be there girlfriend..... nobody want a ugly girl to be there girlfriend neither. I look at my reflecting in the spoon and I point at it. You are ugly unique nobody will ever love you.

✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈
-in brazil-
-Jason-

I look at my phone I sit up in June bed. She sit up and kiss me.

"Baby listen forget her ok it's you and me now."

"June this isn't right." I get off her bed and I get dressed and I grab my phone and book a plan ticket to America from it.

"Where are you going?"

I open the door and look back at her.

"June unique was your best friend. i might have lost her for good I am going to get my girl back."

I go home and pack and I leave. Unique been there for me through everything I know I was upset because she didn't tell me. It's just that I felt like she could have been told me but I know she was worried about what I was going to say. It wasnt really her fault. I board the plane and I look out the window. Unique baby I'm coming to get you back.
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

-America-
-javon-

I'm chilling in my bed and my little brother and sister come jump on my bed. I smile and I grab them two and tickle them.

"No javon stop haha!".

I smile at them and I let them play my game. I smile some day I want to have kids of my own. I go take a walk to Travis house and he open the door everyone there even Tina. She run up and kiss me.

"Hey baby!"

"What's up?" I said while just looking at her with a straight face I'm starting just to not like her.

"Baby you know what tomorrow is?" She asked

I look at her and think. Like do I even give a bloody hell what tomorrow is

"Uhh your birthday?" When I knew her birthday wasnt this month but don't care.

"No baby come on its our anniversary!"

"Ooo yeah." Yeah now I remember the first day my life turned into hell because I decided to jump in a relationship.

"Soo what you got planned?"

"Baby it's a surprise!"

I put a fake excited face on like I forgot and to be honest I just don't care I came to talk to the guys. I grab Travis Trevor and Kevin and take them out side.

"Yo I think I'm starting to get feelings man." I said in a whisper tone.

"With that fish smelling hoe in there? You finally starting to like her more?"

They all look at each other and have that 'you stank' face on. I just bust out laughing I mean I know you females have you know periods and I know you can't Help it but really you shouldn't be stank every damn day.

"Man no I'm talking about Brazilian."

"Oooo I mean she not ugly dude." Kevin said to me.

I start pacing I know that I'm with Tina but I'm starting to fall out of love with her in starting to just not like her AT ALL. You ever not like someone so bad then everything they do just annoy the hell out if you. Like two days ago she spilled water on my floor and was like 'my mistake' I'm like 'bitch yo whole damn life is a mistake!'. That's how bad I'm starting to like no like her.

"So did you really remember your anniversary?" Trevor asked looking at me and I bust out laughing.

"Man hell no she better me lucky I remember her birthday!"

We laugh and we hear footsteps running and we look towards the door. We run in and china looking at Tina.

"Tina javon doesn't love you. He like that Brazilian hoe. He don't even remember you guys anniversary!"

I look at Tina and she look at china. I smirk. Tina won't leave me she don't have the guys to leave me.

"Baby come to daddy."

She slowly walk to me and I wrap my arms around her and I smirk at china and Trevor grab her and take her outside.

-that night-

"Fuck you mike I'm sick and tired of you cheating on me!"

I wake up to my mom screaming.

"Fuck you Sharon damn. I told you I was working!" My dad screamed back.

"Why you always working?"

"What you want me to do!"

"Keep yo black ass home sometimes!"

I get up and I put on some clothes and climb out my widow. I guess it's a great time to go to unique house. And just chill with her or you know something else. I knock she stir around in her sleep I knock again so she can here me. I watch her walk over to her window in her bra and shorts. She open her window and I climb in and grab her she push me off.

"Get off me what do you want?" She asked me folding her arms.

"Girl strip!"

I wait but she still standing there I look at her.

"Did you hear me?"

"No you hear me I'm done being your sex toy. I'm done letting you run over me. I lost my boyfriend because I couldn't stand up for myself and say no. But now it's over it's done you will not be treating me like that any more."

She look uneasy by her words so I step close to her. She back up and fall on the bed I smirk and I grab a pillow and I slip in her bed. She sigh and she look like she not sure if she should even sleep in the same bed as me.

"It's ok I won't do nothing." I said with a huge smirk on my face.

She throw me a pillow and cover and point towards the floor I sigh and get on the floor she shut her window and turn off her light and slip in her bed. I watch her sleep I never noticed how good she really look her flawless skin, her green eyes, curly black hair. I don't know if I should even say this shit but I think I'm in love. am I? Nawl we don't love these hoes I turn over and I fall asleep.

Here is another chapter just to let you guys know I have no idea how long this book will be I'm just moving with the flow.

This chapter needs

25 votes

And

20 comments

If you don't meet this goal you don't get a update. Period. If everyone who vote would comment the goal should just be a breeze.