FOUR

FOUR

jennafox

posted 40 minutes ago

seen by:

aspen tree🌳
aisha the sket🍆
abby love olly😩
audrey is horny😈
maya is queen👑
calfreezy

calfreezy
Morning beautiful

jennafox
Morning handsome

calfreezy
What're you doing today?

jennafox
Just hanging out with some friends probably
what about you?

calfreezy
Recording a video with Harry later and then i think me and the boys are going out tonight

jennafox
Sounds lit
I wish i lived in London tbh

calfreezy
Come live here, theres spare apartments in the Halo Tower where we live😊

jennafox
I thought about it before, but i just, idk
i couldn't leave my family and friends behind, you know?

calfreezy
i understand, but you should definitely come visit, we could make some videos together😌

jennafox
Videos huh?😉

calfreezy
Nooooo not like that
Unless you wanted to🙄😏

jennafox
boi
i gtg
i'll speak later

calfreezy
Alright, have fun😆👋

Jenna Fox placed her phone down on her desk. She was frustrated with herself for being so open with someone who lived literally on the other side of the world. She didn't want to become attached to someone she would probably never meet in real life. She liked Cal already, and that was bad news.

Today she would meet up with Matt. He had promised her an explanation, and she was going to listen and then leave. She'd had enough of his lies and his fake attitude.

All Jenna wanted was happiness, peace and someone who loved her, and her heart had been broken more than enough times.

Jenna had had 3 boyfriends since she turned 16, she was now 21. Jenna loved her life, she loved her life being single and being in a relationship, but sometimes she craved someone who would lie beside her at night and talk with her about the deepest shit in the world. And for some odd reason, she could already picture Cal as that person. Some would say it was love at first sight, but they hadn't even seen each other in real life- and the sad fact was, they probably never would.

On the other side of the world Callum Airey was gearing himself up for a great night out with the boys. He wanted some time to relax, to stop thinking about his YouTube commitments, his ex-girlfriend and his family life.