Meeting halfway they indulged in a long, passionate kiss.

He pulled away to look at her, and felt it, he would always remember her this way. Half naked, her body tangled with his, her lips swollen with his kisses, her hair tousled, basked in a breath taking aura.

Arjun traced the line of her cheekbone, “I would never get enough of you."

"I hope not," she smiled as she hugged him and then got up looking for her bra.

As she dressed she peeked at him, founding him struggling into his shirt.

Fully dressed she swayed up to him and entangled her arms around his neck, “So, no...ahem...ahem before marriage, right?" Recalling their decision, more his than hers.

Arjun caught her by her waist and pulled her towards him till not even a thread could pass through them, “Yes. But I am already regretting the decision."

"Really, we will see," Radhika lifted her face for a quick kiss and before he could respond she pried out of his arms, walked towards the door, “Come let’s tell my parents the good news.” She opened the door and walked out.

..............

They walked inside the drawing room holding hands, exchanging sweet whispers.

As soon as Radhika spotted her mother, she made a run for her and embraced her.

"Are you alright? Is everything alright?" Renu asked searching her daughter's face for answers.

"Yes, mum. Everything is more than fine."

"I am happy for you," Renu could see pure happiness on her daughter's face and knew only one man was responsible for it, only one man had ever been responsible for it and she was thankful they had come to their senses.

Before Radhika could make the grand announcement, "Mr. Verma, may I have a word with you?" Arjun asked Raj. He was old fashioned, Radhika might have said yes to him but he still needed her father's permission.

Raj Verma stood up and gestured towards his office, “Sure, this way."

Arjun felt oddly nervous yet at peace. It was a grand feeling to have someone you loved accept your offer. He realized, it made him feel ten feet taller, ready to take on any challenge that came to him.

This was love. Love wasn't simple but magnificent.

Arjun stood and waited for Raj to take his seat. Today, Arjun was at the receiving end. He knew he was asking for something that was priceless.

"Arjun, why don't you take a seat?"

"Thank you."