"I need you Arjun," Radhika uttered softly as she brought his mouth on hers, relishing the way his flavor overwhelmed her sanity.

"I know, I know," Arjun moaned and groaned as he buried his face in her throat, loving the way her pulse flickered. Almost enticing him to make it speed up.

He traced his tongue up her neck; he wanted her with a passion that only she could arouse in him. She needed him and it felt absolutely glorious to be needed. ‘Wanted’ could be justified by lust, pure physical thirst but ‘need’ could be filled only with love. Pure unconditional love.

Arjun closed his eyes, breathing her in; it was this love that demanded he do the right thing. Take the right decision.

It was not a duty. No. Love could never impose an obligation on anyone but a responsibility. Responsibility towards one another; to understand the feelings, to respect the emotions and above all- to cherish and adore. And, this responsibility could never be termed a burden. It creped naturally, unknowingly filling one with the love for another.

Arjun tightened his hold on her; he loved this feeling of complete bliss. What more could he ask for.

"Arjun?" Radhika spoke in a voice that conveyed to Arjun her desire as she laid her cheek on his bare chest listening to his continuous heartbeat. Wasn't it amazing how a lover's heartbeat could bring in peace, security that just couldn't be found anywhere.

Arjun's heart burst in his chest, he loved the way, Radhika snuggled into him. A feeling of protectiveness passed onto him. He did not care about anyone, no one was as important as the woman he was currently holding on to. He kissed her hair,"Radhika, I can’t. I just can't," Radhika raised her head still lying on him, “You need to understand, we, I, dammit." He ran a hand through his hair.

Radhika giggled as she laid a quick kiss on his chest. She knew what he wanted to say to her. But she was completely enjoying herself seeing him flustered, “Yes, Arjun," for exaggeration, she batted her lashes.

Arjun took a deep breath, he would be prepared for the onslaught that he was sure was to come, “I just think we should abstain till marriage."

Okay, this was definitely not what she was expecting.

"Abstain," she tried the words on her lips with utter disdain.

Arjun loved the way her mind was thinking, "Yes, abstain till we get married," he consumed her with his arms firmly around her; “it will only make it so much sweeter."

They settled quietly, breathing, reveling in what just had transpired, in love, as their heartbeats became slow, steady and one.

Radhika lifted her head to look at him, she kissed his chin, “I love you."

His arms tightened around her for one second before loosened his hold," Thank you. These words are.my most treasured cherished gift."