A queen

It was Friday night in the gloomy city of Gotham, Harley wanted to have some fun. Not like going out fun, more like fun at home. Catch my drift?

She put on a raunchy, black lingerie dress, and headed towards a certain someone's office. She
knocked on the door. Opening it a crack, she peeped her head inside. "Puddin'?"

Joker stopped working, and lifted his head. "What do you want?" His voice was low, and gruff. "You've been at this for hours, and it's Friday night... I was thinking you could take a break and have a little fun?" She opened the door to show her full outfit. The skimpy dress, the thigh high heeled leather boots, the tights, the straps clamping onto the boots and top of the tights.

Joker felt his pants tighten. He almost drooled at the sight of his pet. She looked absolutely scandalous, and absolutely seductive.

He cleared his throat and wiped the emotion off his face. "Harls, pumpkin," he started, sweetly. "I'm busy." He said in a flat tone. Her once wide, proud smile was knocked off of her face. She now held a frown. She was looking forward to spending time with her puddin'.

Sadly, she nodded. "O-okay... I understand." She stuttered. "I-I'll just... Go." Her voice was defeated, weak. With that, she sighed and turned around. Through the closed door, Joker could hear the clacking of her heels as she walked away.

For the rest of the night, all he could think about was the way her bright, wide set smile dropped when he turned her down.

For about an hour, he couldn't concentrate, with Harley's sexy number, and her sad face.

"Fuck," he breathed, putting his head in his hands. "I love her."

Abruptly, he got up, nearly knocking over his chair. He walked out, determined to put a smile back on Harley's face.

He threw open the bedroom door, making Harley jump. She had her hair in a messy bun, she had no makeup on, she was wearing sweat pants and a large t-shirt. She sat up, muting the tv.

"Harley," Joker said. Even though she wasn't looking her best right now, she looked like a goddess to him. "I'm sorry."

Harley gasped, and stared at him wide eyed. He's never said sorry... To anyone... Ever. "Wh-"

"I just wanted to finish work," he cut her off. "If it's worth anything, you looked gorgeous- you still do." He said, walking closer to the bed. Harley blushed. He's never been so sweet.

He's never voiced it, but to him, Harley could never look ugly to him. She could have on no makeup, have scars, be more broken than she already is, she could have been hit by a car. But to him, she'd always look like a princess.

A queen.

~•~

Bam. First scene to this JxHQ book. I hope you enjoyed! This WHOLE BOOK is dedicated to the person who asked for it, @_Puddin_Joker_

Xoxo

~Ari