Chapter 47 Jaw Of Death

Start from the beginning

I looked over at Gabriel.

"What the fuck happened ?" I gritted.

This was no joke at all.

"Lilith, she uh escaped." He said still in a stunned daze, disappointment and betrayal laced in his voice.

More wolves started caving in to begin the war.

The alpha ? Where was he ?

I looked over to see him already calling out all his strong men to ready themselves.

What the fuck is he doing ?

They can't win this war! It's truly impossible.

They're much more stronger.

They have a plan way ahead of us.

I looked at Gabriel who was still shocked of the sudden situation.

"Inform you're alpha." I ordered.

He turned towards me knitting his eyebrows in confusion.

"My alpha ?" He questioned.

I groaned.

"Inform you're dad. Quickly!" I shouted.

"Right." He said going over but not before turning towards my direction first. What is he doing ? Didn't I just ask him to go now ?

"He's your dad too." He stated and I turned the other way not answering to that statement.

"Lucifer ?" I heard.

"Valentine." I said turning my head towards her as she ran towards me. I wrap my arms around her frame, burying my face in the crook of her neck smelling her delicious apple scent that I'll never get bored off.

She wrapped her arms around my torso. "What's h-n happening ?" She asked.

I pulled away.

"The packs under attack." I stated.

"What?" She asked completely surprised but when she looked at the view at back of me, she took a couple of steps back.

Eyes widening in shock.

"B-But h-how ?" She stuttered.

"I don't know." I groaned before continuing, my mind travelling miles away. The dream, the vision. "You need to be safe."

"W-what, no I n-need to p-protect my p-pack." She argued but I don't have time for silly arguments at the moment. I heard a loud gun shot as her figure flinched at the same time.

"No, you need to be safe." I repeated before taking a hold on her left wrist, dragging her up and ascended the stairs. She tried to threshing her hand away from my grip, trying to claw my hand away from her to but I was having none of that.

I opened her room door quickly and pushed her onto the bed harshly than I wanted to.

"N-no" she said trying to retreat back towards the door but I closed the door instantaneously locking her from the outside before she could've escaped.

"No! Open t-the d-door! Please!" She cried banging on it repeatedly but I couldn't. I need to be sure she's secured. I can't bear to see her hurt again or worse dead. I just wouldn't be able to live with myself for the rest of my lonely lifeless life.

I heard Gabriel running back up the staircase as he looked for me. At least now, he had a shirt on.

"It's time." He responded.

I nodded in understanding.

We descended down the staircase going outside the pack house as the wolves stood by preparing for the attack.

Think Lucifer, they aren't capable to win this war.

They're marching right into the jaw of death.

" Gabriel. They can't win this war." I stated.

"We've no choice, it's either kill or be killed." He said, worry etched across his face.

"So many men are gonna die. Are you up for that ?" I questioned.

"This is all we know, fight Is what we do best." He replied.

"They're loaded with weapons. I-" Then I thought.

I can lead this pack. I know their technique and ways to kill. We just need a good strategy for now.

They're closing in pretty quickly though.

"Lucifer, give up. This is all we got." He say with a frown.

"All werewolf get in positions!" Valentine's dad along with dare I say it, my dad commanded on full authority.

"Shift!" They ordered and all of us transformed into our wolves as our clothes shredded in pieces along the transformation process.

"My, my." We heard a voice up front as all of them stood right in front of us.

Kyle.

He had a permanent smirk playing on his face. I let out a low deadly growl. I must make sure today will be the last day he'd ever see light.

Okay... So... Another update... Comment you're thought and don't forget to vote please! Love all of you!

PLZZ VOTE

PLZZ COMMENT

FOLLOW

- Valentine Winters