We finally got to the Vera Wang shop. It looked beautiful from the outside. There was a bunch of wedding dresses in the windows to display to everyone who walks or drives.

Lauren stood by entrance to the shop. I ran over to her and hugged her. "Hey, Laur!"

"This shop is so pretty!" Lauren squealed. Something about her was different, good different though. "I can't wait for you to try on dresses."

I smiled. "Lauren, this is Jason's mom."

"I'm Lisa," She smiled at Lauren.

"So you created the man that stool my best friends heart." Lauren!

"Lauren!" I exclaimed. What was she thinking? Oh wait, Lauren doesn't think, she just says whatever.

Lisa was actually laughing. "It's quite alright, dear. You are her best friend and she's protective of you."

"She's right, S!" I rolled my eyes.

"Can we go in now?" I asked being impatient.

"Of course." Lisa took us inside. "Vera!" She hugged the black haired woman. I was in shock I was meeting Vera Wang.

"I-I'm Serena," I stuttered to tell her my name.

"Jason's Fiancee." I nodded in response. "I have a few dresses read for you to try on. Follow me and I help you into them,"

I smiled at Lauren and Lisa than followed Vera. The dressing room was beautiful too.

Vera helped me into a beautiful long sleeved dress. After it was zipped up I walked out to the showing room and showed Lisa and Lauren. We all weren't really feeling this dress.

It was the third dress I fell in love with. It was strapless with a sweetheart neck line and a puffy bottom. Vera once again helped me into it. Looking back in the mirror, I seen myself in such a beautiful dress. It was little big but all I'll do is eat some junk food to gain the extra weight. I honestly loved this dress. "I think this is the one," I whispered with a big smile on my face.

I went out and showed Lisa and Lauren

I went out and showed Lisa and Lauren. They both actually started crying. "This is the one."

Lauren got up and hugged me. "My bestie looks so beautiful. You're such a beautiful bride, S."

Lisa agreed with her. "Jason is going to be one lucky man. He'll fall in love with you all over again." For a minute I actually believed everything everything that was happening.

I smiled with a bright real smile.

I went back to the dressing room and took it off. "Thank you so much, Vera."

"You're welcome. I'm glad you like it." She left with the dress. I seen Lisa up at the front paying for the dress. I ran over to her.

"What are you doing?!" I yelled at her. She couldn't by the dress for me!