01 || Listen Here, Flying Squirrel

Start from the beginning

"Wonder-Woman," Bruce carried on, "Diana Prince. Born on a different planet, almost a different dimension, so to speak. Daughter of the Greek God, Zeus, and Queen Zora."

"There goes my Catholic faith," Sierra jokes, then looks at the man who just has pants on, otherwise just bare. "One small, itsy-bitsy question."

"Yes?," Bruce looks back at her.

"Why is he not wearing a shirt?," she furrows her brows at the long-haired man, "Or shoes?"

"Meet Arthur Curry, or as most of the Hawaiian indigenous population call him: Aquaman," Bruce explains. "Son of an exiled land-breather from the lost city of Atlantis. He's been living on the islands of Hawaii for all if not most his life."

"That didn't answer my ques—."

"Cyborg, Victor Stone," Bruce continues, then pauses. "Uh, no one really knows why he's like that."

"I was—," Cyborg starts, but is cut off by Bruce again.

"And of course, Superman, or Clark Kent" Bruce points at the levitating man. "Born on Krypton, son of—."

"Odin!," Sierra interrupts him.

"No," Bruce shakes his head, "Son of—."

"I'm pulling your leg, Wayne," she rolls her eyes, "Someone must be living under a rock if they don't know Superman's autobiography."

"Can I finish?," Bruce sighs.

"With your essay, full MLA format, with citations and references?," Sierra raises her brows, "No."

"I like her already," Barry laughs.

"She grows on you," Rick chuckles, pecking her temple.

"Any-who," Sierra trails off, "Where's my squad?"

"We are a squad," Clark says, confusion plastered on his face.

"No, not you," she dismisses them, "My squad, where are they?"

"Task Force X?," Bruce raises an eyebrow, "You want to go near those people?"

"Okay listen here, flying squirrel, they're human, so cut them some slack," she fires at the salt-and-pepper haired man.

Bruce looks at Rick, who just has a face reading 'just listen to her', causing him to sigh. Bruce motions for everyone to follow him, leading the whole team through the vaulted doors. He placed his hand on the fingerprint reader, the doors opening almost instantaneously, revealing a cage with people sitting inside it.

Sierra smiled as she caught a glimpse of the tattooed man's head, her excitement over-powering her. She pushed past Bruce, and quickly punching in the numbers of the locked door. Her smile gleamed as the door opened, with Bruce shouting at her not to go in.

She stepped in, anyways, standing before the inked man. She waited for him to stand up and look at her face-to-face, a menacing glare played on his expressions. She returned the same glare, staring into his dark, yet fire-like, eyes.

He raised his arms and everyone looked away, thinking of the worst, everyone except for Oliver and Rick. They both knew that the man wouldn't do anything to Sierra, there was too much trust and respect for one another to do that.

"I told you I'd see you again," she smirks as his arms are brought down and wrapped around her, pulling her in fro a hug.

"Yeah, well, I knew I couldn't escape the likes of Sierra Keller," he chuckles, "How've you been?"

"As good as a mother can be," she smiles.

"JESUS CHRIST," a voice shouts behind her, "Is Sierra 'don't-fuck-with-me' Keller a mother?"