"Well hello cutie. My name is Alison. What's yours?" I asked the child before me as I bent down to her eye level.

"Umm...," aww, she sounds just like Emily when she's nervous, "My name is Amelia and I'm six. How old are you?" she asked in the most adorable little voice as she took her thumb out of her mouth.conversation with Spencer and Charlotte, I found myself at a bar. A place that I once said I'd never go into.

My father used to have a drinking problem. Of course he's better now. But the memories of his drinking days still haunt me to this very day. I'm not even sure why! He never abused my mom, siblings or I. Well, not physically anyway. But he practically drank himself into a state of depression. All because of Jessica.

Fuck, I can't let her get to me like that. Especially after all of the time that has passed. But I resent my mother for it, all of it. Sure, we weren't the happiest or most perfect family, but she's the cause of our division. She's the reason why I have yet to meet my three year old twin niece and nephew, Alzen and Lauren. She's the reason why Charlotte and I no longer get along like we used to. Jessica.

Just as I was about to enter the bar, I received a call. Emily.

My whole mood instantly changed when I saw her name pop up on my phone.

"Hi, my angel," I answered in a very excited tone. I can't even remember the last time I've seen her, let alone talked to her.

"H-Hi, Ali. Do you umm think you can pick me up?"

"Of course, love. Where are you?" I asked as I got back into my car, silently praying to God in gratefulness for sending me Emily. She just saved me from turning into exactly what I am afraid of. She literally is an angel.

My angel.

"At my dad's stupid girlfriend's house," she groaned in reply and I could only imagine the cute little eye roll that she did while saying so. I couldn't help but chuckle. "What's so funny?"

"You...you're so adorable when you're mad and you roll your eyes," I told her as I continued to think about it.

"Hey! I- wait, how'd you know I-"

"You're my girlfriend, silly. Now, are you going to tell me where to pick my princess up or what?"

"666 Satan Ave."

"Emily...c'mon babe, she couldn't be that bad."

"You don't know the half of it...but it's 6357 North Chessington Lane."

Hmm, that sounds oddly familiar. But I can't quite place my finger on it, so I'll drop it. "Okay baby, I'll be there in fifteen. I love you."

"Umm...yea. See you then," she replied before hanging up.

Fuck! I forgot that she's not ready to say it back. It still hurts, but I am trying to give her the benefit of the doubt and be patient with her.

All of this because of that stupid Maya chick or whatever the fuck her name is toyed with Emily's feelings.

But I swear that I am not Maya and I do actually love Emily. There's no one else. Just Emily. I don't know how else to make her get that other than to just give her time as she asked. But,as time goes on, I'm running out of patience. I don't want to be mean, but I am human. I have wants and needs too. I want to hear her say it back and I need to know that she wants this too.

After a little over 15 minutes go by, I arrive at my final destination. The address still sounds familiar, but the house does;t look it. I mean it's very big and beautiful. This woman must be loaded.

Instead of honking or texting Emily, I decide to be the perfect gentleman (or I suppose woman) and walk up to the door to ring the doorbell.

To my surprise, a little girl answers the door. She has kind of dirty-blonde hair and blue eyes and her skin has more of a slight tan to it...I'm not gonna lie, she looks like if Emily and I had a baby. Oh my God, why am I thinking about Emily and I having kids? Now, I'm fucking horny. Fuck! Way to go, Alison.

"Well hello cutie. My name is Alison. What's yours?" I asked the child before me as I bent down to her eye level.

"Umm...," aww, she sounds just like Emily when she's nervous, "My name is Amelia and I'm six. How old are you?" she asked in the most adorable little voice as she took her thumb out of her mouth.

"Too old to be answering that," I lightly chuckled. "Do you know who Emily is, babygirl?" I asked her and she nodded. "Would you please go get her for me?" I asked and she quickly took off.

After a few seconds, I heard Amelia semi-shout, "Emmy, there's a pretty lady waiting for you at the door!"

Aww, she's too cute for words.

A couple of minutes later, my beautiful girlfriend stood before me. "Ali?"

"What? You didn't expect me to just send you a text, did you? Chivalry is very much alive," I smirked at her as I looked at her shocked facial expression.

"I see you met my umm...my sister, Amelia," she answered in a bit more of a shameful tone. I wonder why.

"You mean our sister?" I winked at her as I joked about the fact that we're kind of sort of sisters. "Yea. We had a great chat and she's really cute...are you ready?" I asked her as I linked our hands together.

"Mhmm," she answered as she sleepily rubbed her eyes. My cute little baby was probably napping before I got here or she needs to, since it looks like she's the only person here to care for Amelia.

"C'mere baby," I said as I pulled her into me and kissed her forehead as I rubbed her back. "Is there anyone here with Amelia?" I asked as I tried my best to look around for another person, preferably an adult.

"No, that's the other thing...she has to come with us. I've already spoken with my dad about it. He said they'd pick her up in a few hours. I hope you don't mind."

"Of course not! Besides, maybe this will give us some practice for whenever I decide to meet my younger sibling," I said as I rokkes my eyes at the thought.

I let go of Emily so that she could get Amelia ready and lock up.

"Are my two lovely ladies ready to go?" I asked upon their return.

"Yesss!" Amelia practically shouted in excitement as she grabbed onto my hand and said, "C'mon, let's go."

Emily and I both looked at each other and shared a laugh.

Today will definitely be interesting.

Sorry for the delay everyone.

I'd like to make a big shoutout and give a HUGE thank you to DianaHawarneh ! This girl has done so much and been there for me no matter what (even when I acted like a total ass). She's the reason I'm able to get back to writing. Thank you so much and I love you beyond words babe 💕

As for this story, would you rather read about:

A) Alison and Emily watching Amelia
B) Emily's dad and his girlfriend on their "date"
C) Neither! I want you to update (insert name of the story you want me to update)

Thanks to those of you that continue to read this story. I greatly appreciate it.
-Mia