Baby Emison

unedited

After that wonderful conversation with Spencer and Charlotte, I found myself at a bar. A place that I once said I'd never go into.

My father used to have a drinking problem. Of course he's better now. But the memories of his drinking days still haunt me to this very day. I'm not even sure why! He never abused my mom, siblings or I. Well, not physically anyway. But he practically drank himself into a state of depression. All because of Jessica.

Fuck, I can't let her get to me like that. Especially after all of the time that has passed. But I resent my mother for it, all of it. Sure, we weren't the happiest or most perfect family, but she's the cause of our division. She's the reason why I have yet to meet my three year old twin niece and nephew, Alzen and Lauren. She's the reason why Charlotte and I no longer get along like we used to. Jessica.

Just as I was about to enter the bar, I received a call. Emily.

My whole mood instantly changed when I saw her name pop up on my phone.

"Hi, my angel," I answered in a very excited tone. I can't even remember the last time I've seen her, let alone talked to her.

"H-Hi, Ali. Do you umm think you can pick me up?"

"Of course, love. Where are you?" I asked as I got back into my car, silently praying to God in gratefulness for sending me Emily. She just saved me from turning into exactly what I am afraid of. She literally is an angel.

My angel.

"At my dad's stupid girlfriend's house," she groaned in reply and I could only imagine the cute little eye roll that she did while saying so. I couldn't help but chuckle. "What's so funny?"

"You...you're so adorable when you're mad and you roll your eyes," I told her as I continued to think about it.

"Hey! I- wait, how'd you know I-"

"You're my girlfriend, silly. Now, are you going to tell me where to pick my princess up or what?"

"666 Satan Ave."

"Emily...c'mon babe, she couldn't be that bad."

"You don't know the half of it...but it's 6357 North Chessington Lane."

Hmm, that sounds oddly familiar. But I can't quite place my finger on it, so I'll drop it. "Okay baby, I'll be there in fifteen. I love you."

"Umm...yea. See you then," she replied before hanging up.

Fuck! I forgot that she's not ready to say it back. It still hurts, but I am trying to give her the benefit of the doubt and be patient with her.

All of this because of that stupid Maya chick or whatever the fuck her name is toyed with Emily's feelings.

But I swear that I am not Maya and I do actually love Emily. There's no one else. Just Emily. I don't know how else to make her get that other than to just give her time as she asked. But,as time goes on, I'm running out of patience. I don't want to be mean, but I am human. I have wants and needs too. I want to hear her say it back and I need to know that she wants this too.

After a little over 15 minutes go by, I arrive at my final destination. The address still sounds familiar, but the house does;t look it. I mean it's very big and beautiful. This woman must be loaded.

Instead of honking or texting Emily, I decide to be the perfect gentleman (or I suppose woman) and walk up to the door to ring the doorbell.

To my surprise, a little girl answers the door. She has kind of dirty-blonde hair and blue eyes and her skin has more of a slight tan to it...I'm not gonna lie, she looks like if Emily and I had a baby. Oh my God, why am I thinking about Emily and I having kids? Now, I'm fucking horny. Fuck! Way to go, Alison.