Addiction

"Mmm Alison," I breathlessly moaned in my sleep as I dreamed of the beautiful blonde in my bed. I can't help but smile and bite my bottom lip as I breathe in her scent. I'm completely aroused, my eyes still closed tight and my skin feeling hot as I'm imagining her pressed up against me. She was making me feel all kinds of ways as she kissed and sucked all over my neck. "Mmm..." All the while her amazing hands roamed all over my body and... What the hell? Why am I having a dream like this about some girl? That's supposed to be my step-sister. I shake my head slightly and push the thought aside... I suppose she isn't just some girl... she's Alison.

"Yea that's right baby say my name," the blonde seductively whispered into my neck as she continued to nibble, lick and kiss all over it.

"What the hell?!" I shouted, as my eyes flew open and I sat up immediately. Throwing Alison off of me and onto the floor, hard. Okay, so it wasn't a dream. I try my best to blink the sleep and arousal out of my eyes as I catch my breath.

"Fuck!" She groaned in pain as she reached around to rub her back with one hand and held her forehead with the other.

"I-I-" I look at her confused trying to figure out what the hell just happened.

When my bedroom door is suddenly thrown open. "Is everything alright in here?" Asked a panicked Ken as he and my mom rushed into my room, still in their pajamas. He quickly went over to Alison and helped her up as my mom came to me. I continued to just nervously sit up in my bed with a look of shock.

"Emily, sweetie, are you okay?" My mom inspected my face, to see if she could figure out what was going on.

"Uhmm I...I-" I stuttered, looking around nervously.

"She just had a bad dream, that's all. I tried to calm her down. Out of instinct, she pushed me off of her and instantly woke up," Alison saved me as she noticed that I wasn't able to speak at the moment.

"Emily, is that correct? Did you have a bad dream honey?" My mom asked me, still concerned for me.

"I uhmm... I'm fine, Mom. I'm sorry for waking everyone. Can I just go back to sleep?" I fake yawned, trying to get our parents to leave so that I can speak with Alison in private.

"Okay...c'mon, Ken," my mom called to him after kissing my forehead. They both walked out but not before taking one last look at the both of us, not truly convinced everything was alright.

As soon as I knew that they were for sure gone, I turned to Alison. I'm still confused as fuck. What was she doing?

"So are you just gonna keep staring? Not that I mind or anything, but I'd prefer to go back to what I was doing before you rudely pushed me off of the bed," she smirked as she got back onto her side of the bed, leaning into me flirting.

"And what exactly were you doing?" I asked as I crossed my arms over my chest, not at all happy.

"Ugh don't be such a Debbie Downer, Emily," she told me as she uncrossed my arms, "you know exactly what I was doing," she said in a seductive tone as she lowered her voice and got closer to me.

"But I don't know why you-"

"Yes you do," she smiled biting her bottom lip as she practically undressed me with her eyes.

"I-I do?" I stuttered as I nervously shifted around.

"Mhmm. And if you were really not as curious as you claim to be, then you'd tell me to stop," she licked her lips as her face grew closer and closer to mine.

"Stop wha-," I immediately shutup once I felt her lips touch the corner of my mouth as she climbed into my lap, her legs to either side of me. Her lips moved from the corner of my mouth back down to my neck. All I could do was sit there holding onto the cover. Wanting so badly to grab her but just gripping them even tighter as she took little bites here and there and licked the same area afterwards, soothing me. Making it all better with her kisses.