The Infamous Groupchat

Start from the beginning

Chocolate.Daddy: ...What?

KingFrog_Face: are you serious?

Dustins-Pudding: you're kidding, right?

MadMax: wtf did I just walk in on?

KingFrog_Face: hey, Max. And Will, are you actually serious?

WillTheWise: Yes!!

MadMax: What the hell... what did you guys do this time? Will!

WillTheWise: Well, I went missing last year, does that help? And something laid an egg inside my chest, so now I'm vomiting baby slugs!!! It's like the movie Alien

Dustins-Pudding: Tell your mom, we'll get Hopper!

WillTheWise: No, Dustin! Mom will flip out, don't tell anyone. Promise?

Chocolate.Daddy: ... fine. But if you die, I'll kill you.

WillTheWise: noted.

KingFrog_Face: All right, Will.

MadMax: You guys have quite a history.

KingFrog_Face: You're right. We do.

MadMax: Would you explain it to me?

Dustins-Pudding: Uh... No.

KingFrog_Face: no.

WillTheWise: no

Chocolate.Daddy: no.

MadMax: you all suck. Please?

KingFrog_Face: fine.

KingFrog_Face: Will went missing and was taken to an alternate dimension by a scary monster, and while we were trying to find him, we met a girl named Eleven. She had to stay in my basement, but we discovered that she had superpowers, like X-Men. My sister's friend also went missing, but we didn't know that and Nancy got all badass with Jonathan. She also slept with a douche bag, but that's not important. Will's mother lost her mind, and the chief of police tried to find him. But when Will's "corpse" was found, We all thought he was, respectively, dead. But Eleven proved that he was alive, as she helped us find him. Also, she had to go to our school and made Troy pee himself.

Chocolate.Daddy: you are forgetting the detail about you LIKING HER!

KingFrog_Face: shut up. But as I was saying, we discovered Will was in the Upside Down, so we had her try to communicate through the bath, while being fugitives against the government. Nancy and Jonathan went to fight the monster, and Will's mother and the chief, Hopper, went to go find Will. This part we can skip for a while, until the government found us and tried to kill us. But Eleven killed them, along with the monster. She's gone now. Will was saved, basically, and everything turned out all right.

MadMax: You are full of shit.

Dustins-Pudding: it's true!