"Oh Mark! Come." Fuck shit! XD

I quickly went to the kitchen 'coz the files were almost done. To pretend that I am busy I took a few vegies and began chopping them slowly.

"Eomma gave these sweets. Dad went to Spain for work and he delivered some sweets from there. Hope you enjoy them." Mark said as he placed the box on the counter next to me. I simply smiled and nodded without looking at him.

"Well I have to give these files to Appa so you can stay here for a while." Oppa said to Mark.

He then went out of the kitchen.
"Please lock the door." He cooed from outside as Mark went to him.

I heard the door being closed and felt Mark entering the kitchen. I don't know for what reason but my heartbeat began to speed up.

My hands were trembling a bit due to the unknown atmosphere. But still I continued to chop the vegies.

I decided to start a random conversation with him since he is my guest for the day.

"Your-"

He didn't let me finish as his arms were wrapped around my waist with my back against his chest.

My words were stuck inside my throat. Not even a syllable coming out of it.

Everything stopped when he placed his chin on my shoulder.

Wrong day to wear an off-shoulder top, Hae Ra.

Before I can even think of protesting his actions, he began to trail butterfly kisses down my neck to my bare shoulder.

"I missed you so much Hae Ra."

Every kiss he planted on my skin was soft and addicting. I tilted my head to the other side to give him more access to my neck as he continued kissing it.

I held onto the kitchen slab since my legs were no longer in a postion to hold my weight anymore.

I rolled my head back on his chest when he gave me an open-mouthed kiss on my shoulder. I gripped onto the slab tighter.

"Mark.." I moaned his name.
This moan was enough to bring me back to my senses.

I gripped onto his hand and pushed him away gently to turn around to face him.

"This is wrong Mark." I made sure that it was stable enough.

"Aniya. Nothing is wrong." He sounded serious before he eagerly pressed his lips to mine with his arms around my waist to pull me in. Deeper and deeper.

I couldn't hold back anymore and responded to his kisses with equal eagerness and passion. One hand on his nape to keep me from falling while the other found its way in his soft hair.

He gently lifted me up a bit to place me on the kitchen counter. I wrapped my legs around his waist. I could feel the heat in my area.

His lips left mine only to kiss my neck and shoulder sloppily. I gripped his hair hard enough to earn a groan from him.

The kitchen was filled with moans and groans.

Pulling him again for a kiss, he softly poked my lips with his tongue. I planned to tease him and kept my lips pressed together.

"Don't play Baby girl." He huskily whispered in my ear. I moaned a little louder when his hand gripped my bare thigh. He gave them a light squeeze.

He took the opportunity and explored my mouth.

Moments later we parted to breathe properly with our foreheads touching and hands interwined.

"Will you let me court you?" He softly asked me.

"We have passed that stage a long time back. Don't you think?"

"Then will you be my girlfriend?" He had a genuine smile on his face.
"Are you sure Mark?" I still feel a little guilty.

Instead he pecked my lips.

"Yes! I would love too!"

______
A/N : You waited long enough and deserve a good update.
It was quite difficult to potray your personalities. I hope I haven't mixed it up. :) Let me know how do you find your characters.

And Jinyoung would ft. after a couple of chapters.

And what do your think about their make-out session?

News: Update would be a little slower. My internals are to be blamed.

And for all the "the prince who fights" readers! I have written a one shot ft. YuYu...
Please give it a try.. its my new book "kpop one shots"