~11~

"Julia we are getting late," Leon yelled, damn women, she didn't have anything to pack but was still holding him up. Today they were going to the townhouse, they were supposed to have left one hour ago, but Julia being the talker she always was had involved Solange in a deep conversation, remind me never to involve an old woman in a conversation, he couldn't hear what they were talking about and it was getting on his nerves, why did they have to speak in soft tones and they were giggling and looking at him, "Julia, I'm going to make you walk to the townhouse." He threatened.

Julia rolled her eyes and hugged the old woman one more time, they had clicked since yesterday and they talked about a lot of things, "I gotta go, thanks very much," she said.

"I should be thanking you dear, you changed that boy totally,"

"Oh please, he was already a changed man when I found him," they laughed, looking at a pissed off Leon.

"Please keep in touch my dear, and bring your kids to play,"

"Kids," Julia gasped, "I don...heyy, " she suddenly shouted as she was hefted up on a broad shoulder, "Put me down, you big bag of horseshit, " She screamed making Solange laugh, oh they looked adorable.

"I warned you," Leon growled as he carried her towards the car parked in the driveway.

"Oh you did no such thing, you Neanderthal, put me down," Julia punctuated each word with a punch to his back, "Ouch, what the hell do you have inside your clothes?"

"You want me to show you honey?" he asked as he dropped her in the passanger seat fastening her seatbelt.

"Eww, no way," she scrunched up her face and closed her eyes. Leon laughed and kissed her mouth, "Hey, don't steal kisses from me," She complained.

"Okay then, come take back your kiss," He smirked as he sat in the driver's seat.

"Eww I don't wanna," she grumbled looking away.

"I'll give it back anyway," he shrugged and in one move he unfastened her seatbelt and pulled her swiftly to him kissing her deeply. Julia shuddered and kissed him back, she gasped when he deepened the kiss bringing their bodies closer. A soft tap at the window drew them apart, they looked and saw Solange grinning down at them, "You jerk," Julia threatened as she went back to her seat and refastened her seatbelt, Leon rolled his eyes, lowering the window.

"Yes Solange?" he looked at the old woman.

"Was just wondering what you were still doing here then came to find that you've started on your baby making,"

"No, that's not..." Julia started but was cut off.

"The earlier the better, oui? " Leon said with a grin making the old woman laugh and wave to them as they drove away.

"The nerve," Julia mumbled.

"What was that honey?" Leon smirked.

"I'm not talking to you, infact I'm never talking to you," She declared.

"What did I do, all I did was give you back your kiss,"

"Do I look like a baby to you?" she asked.

"You sure are my baby," he said winking at her. Julia's heart beat faster, Oh Lord have mercy. She settled back in silence and later slept off. Leon smiled when he saw her, He got his jacket from the back seat and covered her. He hadn't told anyone that he would be coming with someone, how would he introduce her? a thought came to him and he smiled suddenly, they had kissed a number of times right? and he wanted her, right? so she was already his girlfriend, simple. He pictured Julia's face, she would certainly kill him but she will get over it, he chuckled to himself.

Julia was woken up with kisses to her face, "Wake up, babe,"

"I don't wanna,  it's so warm here," She groaned.

"I can see babe, I also wouldn't have woken you but we have reached," That woke her up.

"What," she sat up suddenly and looked around, before them stood a magnificent mansion, yes a mansion because it now doubled the country house, her mouth opened in wonder, what kind of job did this man do? The house looked ancient actually, surrounded by rolls and rolls of land and trees, wow. "This is your house?" she asked.

"Yeah babe and now it's yours too," Leon got out and went to her a side and opened for her, her feet carried her but a hand suddenly brought her back making her crush in a body, "Wait a minute, you are going to find a number of people inside those doors, but don't be afraid of them, feel free to do anything and expect anything to happen, okay?"

"Thank you so much for your vague warning," Julia answered sarcastically,  making Leon laugh.

"It's the best I could do,babe," he kissed her mouth.

"Hey, what was that for?" she asked.

"Just for my amusement, " he shrugged earning himself a kick in the shin, "Ow, woman, why would you do that?" he glared at her clutching his shin, damn that hurt.

"Just for my amusement, " she shrugged and turned to walk towards the house only to be met with four open mouthed people, an old woman, a younger one and two little kids.

"Monique, she kicked Uncle Leon, let's get her," Julia's gasped when the two kids came running after her, She frowned, they sure wouldn't try anything apart from maybe kicking her where she had kicked Leon, she jumped and ran back to Leon hiding behind his back.

"Please save me from your monster kids," she looked at Leon who had a smirk on his face. The kids approached and the girl instead of chasing Julia, hugged Leon's legs, making Julia say, "Aww, so sweet."

"Monique, you were supposed to chase her," the little boy complained pointing at Julia.

"So you should hug uncle first, no way," the little girl stumped her foot pouting her mouth. Atta girl, Julia thought grinning.

"Is it safe, can I come out?" she asked making the kids giggle.

"Yeah you can, she didn't fall for my trap anyway," the little boy shrugged and hugged Leon too, They looked the same age, maybe they were twins.

"Hi, kids, it's so nice to see you," he carried both of them as they approached the older women but Monique lifted her hands towards Julia,

"Carwy me, I like you,"

"Aww, come here," Julia said, she couldn't believe it, "You are so sweet." she said to the little girl making her hide her face.

"I see they introduced themselves already," the younger woman exclaimed,ignoring Leon, she turned towards Julia, "Hallo, I'm Maguerita, their mum, I see my daughter has taken a liking to you,"

"Hi, I'm Julia, you have such adorable children,"