"It's ok, babe," she told her, pulling her back into her and kissing her wet hair, "you said you wanted to let your hair down and you did, nothing wrong with that. Besides, I've seen a lot worse,"

"Well, as long as you're not pissed off with me," the brunette said looking up at Lauren with her puppy-dog eyes.

"Nah, just disappointed you weren't actually awake when I peeled that outfit off you. It had been giving me bad thoughts all night,"

"Sorry, lover," Camila said looking down and pushing out her bottom lip. "That's one I owe you then. I promise I'll make it up to you real soon,"

"I'll hold you to that, Camila Cabello," Lauren said lifting her girl's chin with her finger "especially as I had to put mother and daughter to bed last night,"

"What?" Camila said shocked, "where is she, is she all right?"

"She's fine," she reassured her with a grin. "She's in your room. She kind of passed out last night. Normani wheeled her to bed,"

"Wheel her?"

"Yeah, wheel her," she explained, "Normani nicked a wheelchair from somewhere in reception, don't ask me how..." she said quickly as the brunette made to interrupt, "...she's probably the sort of girl that acquires traffic cones on nights out, too. Anyway, she got that, and pushed your mom while I carried you. Once I'd put you down, I put her to bed in your room, she was snoring away when I left her."

"Fuck, she'll be mortified," Camila said looking horrified. "I'd better go and check on her." She leaned up and kissed Lauren's cheek before letting go of her and heading for the door.

"I'll grab a quick shower then," she told her as Camila walked away. "Though, Camz, as much as I like the view, I'd put a robe on before you wake your mom up if I were you,"

One warm and refreshing shower later, Lauren was feeling less bleary and more awake. She completed the ritual by turning the unit over to cold and blasting her skin with icy cold water. Teeth-chattering, she got out of the cubicle and toweled herself dry, slipping on the white cotton robe that was hanging on the back of the door.

Wrapping the robe tightly around herself, she walked out into the room to see Camila bustling around and a disheveled-looking Sinu sat slumped on the sofa, the makeup from last night smeared and plastered to her face.

"Morning, Sinu, how's the head this morning?" she asked as Sinu looked up to greet her.

"Don't ask, Lauren, really... I'm not used to this kind of thing. I don't usually drink a lot... tell me, how much did I drink last night?"

"I have no idea," she told her smirking at Camila, "you seemed to be trying to keep up with Dinah at first, then you got drinking with Camila there. Unfortunately, she appears to have recovered better than you,"

"She has an annoyingly fast metabolism," Sinu said holding her head in her hands and groaning as Camila bounced around the suite making drinks, looking very pleased with herself. "She takes after her father in that way. I, on the other hand, do not... that's the reason I don't normally drink that much,"

"I'm afraid I'm with you," Lauren sympathized sitting down opposite her as she took a cup of coffee off Camila, sipping at it hungrily. "I used to get the most awful hangovers when I was drinking, and I really don't miss those."

"Don't rub it in, Lauren, please. I really do think I'm going to die," Sinu said massaging her head, "and thank you for looking after me, Lauren, dear. Camila told me that you made sure I wasn't sleeping in a gutter somewhere. I owe you one,"