Chapter 14

Party with my girls

-Sophia

I quickly ran up the stairs after I got a text from Paige, I went to mine and Jax's room, I smiled at myself, I felt like a teenager sneaking out of her house to met her boyfriend who had tattoos and piercings and her parents were so strict the house basically had bars. I could feel my heart pounding inside my chest, If you're wondering, Sophia what are you so jumpy for, well.... let me tell you, it is currently 11:30 and I'm going to party like theres no tomorrow my wedding is in a couple months and I wanted to live, also it is friday, Perfect! right? I took my ring off and gently set in on my bedside table, Jax was laying on his side of the bed sound asleep, I wrote down 'I'll be back' on a sticky note and left it next to my ring. I went to the walk in closet and looked for the sexiest dress ever! well in my closet

I pulled my dark red  spaghetti strap dress out, I figured why not?, My phone started to buzz on the couch, I quietly but quickly ran to it and picked up

I pulled my dark red  spaghetti strap dress out, I figured why not?, My phone started to buzz on the couch, I quietly but quickly ran to it and picked up. "Hello?!?" I whispered yelled

"Hey Soph, I'm here, will you hurry up!"

"Okay, I'm almost done" I heard the bed stir and I looked over to Jax and ended the call and slowly grabbed my heels and purse, I walked back wards trying to be as silent as possible. I opened the door,  and stepped out, my back hit a cushion, and wait. Cushion in the mid air? I slowly turned around to find Gracie standing there with arms crossed.

"Where do you think your going?"

"Oh, Hey Gracie, I was getting a glass of water?" It sounded more like a question and Gracie just raised an eyebrow looking at me up and down, I visibly swallowed.

"uh huh, so getting a glass requires you to be in a mini dress, heels, and a face full of makeup?"

"hey, can't a girl look good to get some water" I straightened myself up and put my hands on my hips

"Cut the shit, where are you going?"

"Well, I'm..... um.....fine" I sighed and let my arms fall to my sides. "I'm going to a party, please this is my chance to have a little fun, come on.... it's just one night.. and I promise I'll do anything--"

"Sophia...I'll let it slide but I want to come"

"Come on please- wait you wanna come?"

"Yeah, I wanna have some fun too, besides if Jax finds out, you have company, Me!"

"Umm okay, hurry because Paige is waiting outside" Paige being a mom or almost mom, she took the time to have a fun night, but she said that she wouldn't drink because it's inappropriate. She nodded and walked back to her room, I continued my journey to the outside world and when I finally got to the front door, it squeaked open, so I swung it open, so it wouldn't squeak so much. I jumped into the car as soon as I saw it, Gracie not to far behind me.

"Hey Paige"

"Hey Soph what's she doing here?"

"Oh long story short....I got caught so I let her tag along" I had the biggest grin on my face

"Oh damn, well, lets party Bitches!!"

Paige sped out the driveway and we headed to the new bar in town. Once we got there, it was packed, cars were parked everywhere! Once we found a parking spot we got out and headed in.

-Jax

I tossed and turned, I groaned and finally sat up, I looked at my bedside table and my clock read 2:45 am. I groaned and realized I couldn't feel Sophia's warmth. I got out of bed and put a muscle shirt on, I noticed her ring on the table. I walked towards it and picked it up and shoved it in my sweat pants. I picked up the note next to it. 'I'll be back' I let out a deep breathe trying to control my anger. Have I not told her before, DO NOT LEAVE THIS HOUSE WITHOUT MY DAMN CONSENT!!

I stomped to the living room and called the gang to get up. I swear to fucking god I'm done playing with her games. Everyone sat on the couches except for Gracie where is she? I swear is she helped her. I'm going to kill them both.

"Come on Jax, it's like 5 o'clock in the morning" Zeke groaned.

"Where is Sophia and Gracie?" I tapped my foot, I probably looked like steam was coming out of my ears. But I didn't care that stupid bitch is going to pay... what was she thinking, I swear to god that one day they're gonna take her from me...And...and...I won't be able to save her.

"How are we supposed to know?" Austin said irritated.

"URGH!!!!" I grabbed the closest thing to me and threw it, it was a vase, everyone jumped at my actions.

"FIND HER NOW! I'M DONE WITH HER BULLSHIT" Everyone scrambled up trying to find them. Soon after my phone started to ring.

"Hello?" I said between gritted teeth.

"Jax? (giggle) g-uess what?(hiccup)"  she's drunk

"Where are you sophia? are you drunk? who are you with?"

"Why do you care (sniffle), and I am drunk, okay!"

"Hey baby you want to come have some fun?(background voice)"

"SOPHIA DON'T YOU DARE"

"(giggle) ssshhh, don't tell my fiance," She slurred her words, she is way past drunk.

"Sophia? where are you"

"huh- hello?"

"Where are you?"

"You sound sexy (giggle) who are you? (moan)" I could hear some guy kissing sophia, it just made my blood boil even more

"I'm tracking you-"

The call went dead, I grabbed my car key and entered the address into the gps, I speed down to a club out all the clubs she could've gone she came here. As soon as I arrived I noticed this is where gangs or as the 'bad' people of the streets hang out. I parked my car on the sidewalk and walked towards the building. I walked past security, and entered. I looked over people's heads trying to locate Sophia and the I heard her voice.  I turned around and saw her being choked by a man, I pushed past everyone trying to get to the exit before I lost sight of them.

"SOPHIA!!!" I yelled after her, I walked out the front door and searched for her in the parking lot.I saw her in the car passing by me and caught a glimpse of the man in there with her.

"HEY!!" I ran after the car, I pulled out my gun and shot at the car, got into my own car and followed them, I lost  them at an intersection, I stopped my car and slammed my fist into the wheel.

"GODDAMNIT"

How could have I let these happen?

-Sophia

I groaned in pain and my hands went to my neck but I couldn't move, I opened my eyes and saw nothing but street lights "Where am I?"

"Dont worry baby you're safe for now" I head snapped to the voice, Max!!My eyes widened,no not him.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey i'm so sorry for the way past late update but here is chapter 14 I hope you liked it, please comment, vote and share this book. Also damn where was Gracie and paige when sophia was getting kidnapped, is Jax actually starting to care for sophia? Damn who knows. You will soon find out who Max is in the next chapter this friday (it will be in a flashback)

Thank you for reading have a nice day.