The New Kid

Chapter 1- The New Kid

Lauren's POV

I woke up to the sound of my Alarm clock blazing off, LAUREN WAKE UP! YOU'LL BE LATE FOR YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! Okay mum I'm up, i groaned remembering that it was my first day at my new school, I hate the idea of being the new kid and people judging me of how I dress or looked.

I just moved to Boston due to my dad getting transferred for work, he usually goes away but this time was different he decided he would take the whole family (me and my mum)because he couldn't stand being away from us anymore. I really do miss my old home back in California, maybe my new life here wouldn't be so bad. I quickly hopped into the washroom to take my morning shower.

I really do love the smell of my vanilla body wash. I got out of my nice and relaxing shower, dried my hair and straightened it so that it was flat as a board. I wore my dare to resist drugs crop top with a pair of my white Aeropostale shorts and I pulled my black geek pull over and put on my black and white converse.

I made my way down to the kitchen and I smell the aroma of bacon, eggs sausage and toast. Mmmm Sounds good mum. Morning babe, why don't u help set the table while I finish everything here, she said, sure. Do u need a ride to school today? My mum asked. No it's okay its only a 10 minute walk from here anyway.

She handed me my food and I quickly finished it up I went up stairs to brush my teeth and applied my daily makeup mascara, and eyeliner I wasn't really a fan of eye shadows.

I made my way downstairs again and said bye to my mom. She yelled a goodbye from the kitchen and blew me a kiss, my dad already left for work and my mum was just starting to eat.

I start walking towards the school enjoying the nice summer breeze in my face, I found my self in front of the school. I needed to stop by the front desk to get my schedule and my locker number.

Excuse me? I asked the lady that looked like she was in her early 20's. "Hello sweetie can I help you?" She asked me in a sweet tone, Umm yea.. My name is Lauren Bounds I'm new here and I was wondering if I could get my schedule. "Well Of course you can" The lady said. Thank you very much Ms....? "Oh! I almost forgot, call me Ms. Calder." She said in her lovely voice.

I knew instantly that I liked her. It was a pleasure to meet you Ms.Calder. She just smiled and showed her straight and bright teeth. Luckily I just got my braces off before we moved here. I looked through my schedule to find out where my locker was. It said 235, great I'm by locker number 13, I could have asked Ms.Calder for a map.

I saw a girl with blonde hair black skinnies and a flowey top that said Hug Me Brutha. I came up to her and asked if she could show me where to find my locker I was hoping she wasn't one of those stuck up bitches that was desperate to hook up with the hottest guys in school.

Ummm H-hi. She looked up at me and smiled,"Hey" she answered. I'm Lauren Bounds i just moved here from California I was wondering if you could show me where locker 235 is? She smiled again.

"Nice to meet you Lauren, my name is Abby, Abby Brinley. And lucky for you my locker is 236, looks like well be locker neighbors." She said happily, I laughed and thought that she was extremely nice and beautiful too. Ill be looking forward to it locker buddy, we both laughed until we heard the first bell.

She asked me what classes I have. Maybe we had some together. I have chemistry 1st, music 2nd, math 3rd biology 4th biology 5th. Lunch then gym 6th art 7th and That's about it. She squealed which I thought was adorable. She pulled out her schedule right by my face and I grinned so wide that my face started to ache.

WE HAVE ALL CLASSES TOGETHER! We said in unison. We looked at each other and craked up laughing. We heard the next bell which means will be late for class if we don't hurry.

I put all my stuff in my locker and sprinted to my first class with Abby which was chemistry, room 312. I wasn't paying attention so I bumped into something more like someone.

I fell on my butt which hurt pretty badly, I slowly made my way back up, and I looked up an saw the most gorgeous boy I have ever seen in my life, his short caramel brown hair was in a quiff, his eyes were Teal Blue, he had one piercing on his right ear, he was wearing tight black jeans a white v-neck with black and white supra shoes, and a plain black beanie. God this guy was a sexy goddess, he was drop-dead gorgeous,I'm sor- he cut me off.

"Watch we're your going next time bitch!'' He said and his friends started smirking at me. "People these days,Why do they have to be so blind" he added with a scoff, WE'LL EXCUSE ME STUCK UP ASSHOLE!I WAS ABOUT TO APOLOGIZE BUT YOU DECIDED TO CUT ME OFF!

MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY AND HEAR PEOPLE OUT FIRST BEFORE JUST JUDGING OR CALLING THEM FUCKED UP NAMES AND I SWEAR IF THOSE SMIRKS DON'T COME OFF UR FACES ILL SMACK EM RIGHT OUT! STUPID PRICKS.

I said to this stupid asshole's friends. I was so pissed how could a hot guy be so cruel. WAIT what?! Hot? I absolutely HATE THAT GUY.

I noticed Abby shocked beside me so I just grabbed her wrist and pulled her with me. I pushed my way through the guys that were blocking me. Not making any eye contact at all. "Woah... Tell me did that just happen or am I seeing things" Abby said with shocked look on her face.

You mean call the guys over there assholes? Or pushed my way through them. "Both!" Abby yelled. Yep I said while smirking. I'm proud for sticking up to my self. "That was Nathan Walker," Abby gushed. Huh? I asked Abby with a blank expression.

"The guy u screamed at and call an asshole was THE NATHAN WALKER, GH 's(GOLDEN HIGH) bad boy. And that was his 'CREW'.. All the girls just love him. He screws a different girl every night.

And your the first girl that stood up to him."Abby rambled on until we reach our first class. Yea Well I'm not One of Those Girl I couldn't care less about that douche bag I Mumbled softly enough for Abby to hear me.

She took her seat which was at the middle back, there were two empty seats. one by the window and the one next to it, then there was Abby.

Since I was new to this school I had to introduce my self. Mrs. Evans got the classes attention by tapping her ruler on her desk loudly,"okay class I have an announcement, we have a new student."

She said in a happy tone. H-hi. My name is Lauren Bo-. I was cut off by the same sexy voice that I heard down the hallway. "Oi! Mrs.Evans sorry I'm late" he said, He past by me and I smelled his cologne, gosh he smelt so good.

Nice of you to join us Mr.Walker. He just nodded and kept on walking to the seat next to Abby and the empty seat by the window. He looked at me and smirked showing off his perfect pearly whites.

I rolled my eyes at him. And Mrs.Evans carried on. "Where was I" she looked at me, "OH YES!" She said rather in a high pitched voice. "Go ahead and introduce your self."

I nodded. ... Hi my name is Lauren Bounds Age 16 nice to meet you. After I introduced my self, I heard some guys wolf whistle and saw some girls glare at me. Mrs.Evans yelled at the class telling them to settle down.

Alright Ms.Bounds please take your seat next to Nathan, since that is the only available desk at the moment. I nodded and made my way over to my seat. I caught Abby staring and smiling at me, I couldn't help but giggle at her expression.

I smiled back, showing off my two deep dimples. Then I realized Nathan was smirking at me. I felt the blood rush to my cheek, his smile was just to die for. I sat down, took my notebook and stared at the window while still paying attention. I thought to my self. Maybe my
Life here wouldn't be so bad.?

Lauren's POV

Just before chemistry ended Mrs.Evans started to talk about an assignment we would be doing every week. So we could get to know or class mates better. We had to write a 2paged essay about our partner and vice versa. She she was looking through the list of the people.

It looked like she was counting how many student were in her class so she would be aware if there were even student to make groups of 2 or some group of 3's out of the corner of my eye I could see a girl heading towards Nathan, she wore black shorts. Almost showing her whole ass and a really tight top that showed her naked belly button and showed most of her cleavage.

I only said naked belly button because she does have a naked one. I had a belly button pierce that only my mum knows about my belly button pierce and I love it, I've had it for almost a year. Anyways she touched Nathan's arm and he gave her a disgusted look.

"Listen Nathan, why don't we go somewhere tonight. Just me and you. Ill make u feel good." I mentally gaged hearing her say that. "Tiffany were over I told u that, "he said an pushed her away, "soo feisty... I love that about you." She said seductively but failed miserably, "anyway if u change ur mind you have my number, call me maybe babe" she winked desperately and I lightly chuckled hearing her quote 'call me maybe' .

Nathan must have noticed because he looked at me and shrug and gave me a smile. Abby was wiggling her eyebrows which probably meant that Nathan and I were hitting it off, but I just shrugged her off.

Mrs.Evans finally spoke up and said out the partners out loud. She said a couple peoples name but i didn't know who they were, "Next,Abby Brinley and Austin Sky" Mrs.Evan said cheerfully, Austin winked at Abby and I saw her blush almost immediately I need her to spill me details about that guy.

He was actually pretty hot and attractive with blonde hair and light blue eyes. Mrs.Evans spoke up again she said students name and their partners but since I was new here, I didn't really know anyone.

Lauren Bounds and.... I took a deep breath and then she said the name that I never wanted to even hear "Nathan Walker," I groaned under my breath and as soon as Tiffany heard Nathan's name she looked and started shooting daggers at me.

I mean if looks could kill I would be long dead by now. I turned to look at Nathan who was giving me a sexy smirk and I groaned even louder causing him to a fit of laughter.

I looked at Abby and mouthed 'help me' she said it'll be okay. A couple minutes more of laughter Nathan finally calm down from his outburst.

The bell rang and Abby tapped me and said if we could head over to music. I ginned widely at her showing off my dimples music was my favorite subject, only because I loved to sing, I would always make videos of me singing but I never put them online. I sing to express my feelings when I'm hurt or when I'm happy.

I was excited for music until the guy I hated the most came in. Not only him but with all his 'crew' I saw Nathan talking to someone he looked familiar and that's when if hit me, that was Austin Sky my new best friend Abby Brinley's Chemistry partner.

I glared at Nathan while Austin caught Abby staring at him, he waved and gave her a wink. I looked at Abby and she was red as a tomato. By the looks of it Nathan ad Austin were best friends.

I nudged Abby, ugh music was my favorite subject now he comes here, I whispered.
If he ruins this for me I swear he won't have any babies.

Abby giggled and I did the same. I think our home room teacher was called Mr.Patterson, he seemed like a nice guy. "Okay everyone were getting 3 Student to come up as sing us a sooong."

He said while singing the last part. Everyone went nuts and raised they're hands up asking to volunteer and that's the time I chose to just quiet down and hide my self behind Abby.

Nathan's POV (surprise x)

When chemistry ended I calmed down from my fits of laughter that Lauren caused me. Man she was perfect in every single way.. Wait perfect?

I,Nathan Walker doesn't think anyone more like any girl Is perfect. My best friend Austin told me we had to get to music soon, yea man let me go get my stuff at my locker, "so what do you think of the new girl" Austin asked me while wiggling his eye brows.

Nothin, I just think she's interesting "how so?" Austin asked confused. I don't know when she bumped into me, usually any girl would just try and flirt with me and say they're sorry after I yell at them but Lauren was different, "yea I know dude, she called you an asshole for fuck sake," we both cracked up laughing and met up with the rest of my boys to go to music.

I was talking with Austin about this girl Abby that he couldn't stop talking about, I saw him looking at her, damn she was hot.

Austin waved and winked at her, she blushed. The girl beside her was the one that caught my eye. She was glaring at me so I just flashed her my million dollar smile. It usually works, but she jus nudged Abby who was red as a tomato and whispered something to her, they both cracked up laughing.

Lauren's laugh was adorable and her dimples make her look so hot. Ugh why am I thinking about her so much. I need to talk to Austin about this I took out my phone and searched Austin.

To AustyBear

From NathyBoo: yo Austin, need to talk 2 you at lunch PRIVATE MATTER can't think straight:(-Nx

I sent it to Austin and my phone buzzed almost immediately

To NathyBoo

From AustyBear: your not gonna tell me that you gone gay for me are you? Aha just kidding sure dude you can tell me anything-Ax

I smiled and thought I could count on him for anything.

To AustyBear

From NathyBoo: thx dude. Knew I could count on you :)-Nx

Mr.Patterson walked in as soon as I put my phone away. I'm gonna pick 3students to come today and sing us all a song.

Oh Shit, I mumbled.

A/N Hey guys! This is my first story so I hope you guys like it.. Please help me get reads and vote!

Thanks c; the next chapter should be up soon <3 <3

-Angelxxxxx