CHAPTER 2

The sun went through the curtains and hit your eyes causing you to wake up. You slowly move to the right and realize you were 3 inches away from kissing Woozi. *Yah! Geez, that was way too close..*
You clean the sweat off your forehead as Woozi slowly moves around. He slowly opens his eyes and gives you a gentle smile. It felt like you were in heaven..

Woozi:"Goodmorning Y/n..~"

You feel your face  burning up

You feel your face  burning up. You slowly turn the other side and sit up..

You:"Mornin' Woozi~ Hope you slept well. My arm hurts. I must've slept on it."
Woozi:"I was very safe and sound, your bed is really nice and soft. I should move in..!"
You:"Haha.. Now get up.. We're going to school."
Woozi:"Ugh... I wanna stay here with you... Please...!"
You:"Next time, right now! You gotta go to school!!"

You struggled while pushing Woozi up from bed. Suddenly, he grabs your wrist and pulls you down on top of him on the bed..

You:"W-Woozi!??"
Woozi:"What...? Huh-.... YAH!!! I'm so sorry!!"
You:"Hehe! It's fine.."

You got dressed as Woozi grabbed his uniform. Luckily, you knew how to iron. So you ironed his uniform..

Woozi:"You know you're gonna make a great wife some day.."
You:"Ha. Thanks~ I'm hoping the same thing..."
Woozi:"Hey, tomorrow's Hani's party.. You're gonna come, right?"
You:".... Huh..?.... Oh... Ummmm....... Yeah..."
Woozi:"Cool!"
You:"Alright, get dressed and i'll see you outside."

You waited for Woozi outside. He came out and you guys walked to school..

Woozi:"You are just like me..."
You:"How?"
Woozi:"your and my parents knew eachother.. They both went through the same thing. My mom and yours, left us both for some other guy. Your dad and mine, sacrificed their lives for ours.. They died to save us from some violent people.. We've gone through the same things... I'm happy I met you."
You:"Me too..."

You grabbed his hand and interwind your fingers with his..

You:"We've gone through stuff we didn't want. We've known eachother for a long time. We've been sticked to eachother for almost our lives. And I won't let anything change that, at all..."
Woozi:"Ha... Me neither.. At all... Look, a blossom! There, you look beautiful.."

He said slightly blushing. You grabbed a blossom too and put it behind his ear..

You:"There, we match... Haha~ let's go, we'll be late."

[Seventeen's P.O.V]
S.Coups:"Yah! Where's that little fur ball!?"
Joshua:"He'll appear, believe me.."
Jeong:"He's right there!-"

As you were second to step in the school, Jeonghan's smile fades away..*What...? Woozi and.... And Y/n!???*

You:"Hey guys!~"
Vernon:"Hey? What're you two doing together?"
You:"He stayed at my house last night. Sorry if it caused trouble.."

Everyone's eyes widened except for Dino..

Dino:"Just hurry up you lug-nut. And next time come home will you?"
Woozi:"Hehe. Sorry..."

They started to walk further into the school as you stood there not understanding of what just happened. If Dino was jealous or mad with that tone..

?????:"Hello?"
You:"Hm? Oh Jeonghan.. Hey."
Jeong:"What's wrong? You seem sad.. Did that dumb Jimin do anything to you!?"
You:"No! I'm, I'm fine. I was just in my own world.."
Jeong:"Well, come on. School's about to start.."
You:"Yeah-...... Wait.... I'll be right baaack... Bye!"

You quickly ran through the halls to find that stupid vampire of yours. You past a hall that he was in, with the corner of your eye, you definitely knew it was that idiot. You ran back and saw him flirting with a girl. *Aish... Look what I have to go through, dad.*
You went up to him and this time grabbed him by the collar and pulled him up in the air. Of course all the girls were scared of you in your school, you were known as 'Shehulk'. The girl ran off as you still held Suga up in the air. You were so ticked off at him 'cause you'd have to find him before school started every single day. You cared about him and didn't want him to skip class anymore.

Suga:"Hey! Y/n... How are you?"
You:"You IDIOT!! I told you to wait for me!"
Suga:"You didn't say where!"
You:"There's this thing called ASKING!!!"

You let him go as he fell on the ground. You put your hands in your pocket, turn around, and walk away..

You:"Tsk.. Next time, just call me and tell me you're here. O.k.?"
Suga:"Yeah.. Sorry..."

You walked to class. You sighed with your eyes closed and suddenly bump into something strong..

You:"Geez.. It's hard to take care of a older brother-.... Hey watch it buddy! You shoul-... Jimin?"
Jimin:"Oh i'll talk to you later my beautiful strawberry~"
Girl(1):"Hehe. Okay~!"

The girl walked away as you tilted your head at Jimin while making your 'really? Another girl..?' face..

Jimin:"What... Jealous?"
You:"Pshh.. That poor girl. Only if she knew who you were.."
Jimin:"Oh stop it. Plus, I know you'll fall for me sooner.."

He bent down and got close to your face. You backed up a bit as he started to walk forward..

You:"Jimin... Stop.."
Jimin:"I can't though.. Looks like i'm about to steal your first kiss.."
You:"Jimin."
Jimin:"Hahaha.. You're so cute.."

He cupped your cheek as he tilted his head and almost kissed you. You punched him right in the stomach and had glossy eyes..
*What? Was I about to cry?*

You:"Damn it, Jimin! You won't listen to anyone! Even if it was me! You won't either! You need to learn! Learn that some people are scared of you! And yes! That person is me! And there's others.. You need to learn that you just can't kiss me! I haven't had my first kiss yet! And I don't care if I even don't! So.... Leave me alone.."

You walked away as Jimin stood there feeling guilty..

?????:"Great job. You made Y/n cry. You'll pay for it."
Jimin:"What do you want Jeonghan...!?"
Jeong:"I want you to stop hurting Y/N! You're trying to steal her first kiss! She's not like the other girls. She isn't girly like the other girls. She stands up for anyone, especially if it is people who hate her. She's not afraid like the other girls. And she cares about you. She cares for all us boys. She loves us.. But she never liked one thing about you, you lie to her, you play on girls, and you hurt those girl's hearts by hanging out with other girls. So stop it. If you're not gonna, then forget about her... Forget about Y/n, forever."

Joenghan started to walk away with a little dirty laugh..

Jeong:"Oh and about that girl.. I told her you never took showers and that she should break up with you..~"
Jimin:"...... You....."
Jeong:"She did..~~"
Jimin:"JEONGHAN!!!"

<><><><><><>

Fin.