iii

"Where were you last night?" Sebastian asked his younger sister as they entered the kitchen the next morning

"What?" Rose asked confused at what her brother was saying.

"You weren't home" Sebastian stated

"Yeah, I was at a party, Brooke's" Rose said to him. She speared the lying.

"I was going to ask why you didn't invite me but nevermind" He laughed. Brooke and Sebastian both dated back when she did date high school boys.

The relationship was bad and it was part of the reason why Rose didn't like Brooke so much. They had a little bit of bad blood

"Sorry big bro" She smiled at him and grabbed her backpack from off their kitchen table. Her mother always warned her not to put it there but she did anyways

"it's cool, the party was probably lame anyways" Her brother gave her a smile as he grabbed his keys.

"Major" Rose answered

"Let's go" Sebastian swung his key's around in his index finger.
*
"Son of a bitch" Jake yelled as he saw the red spray paint all over his car. A word that says "Doosh". She rolled her eyes because it wasn't even spelt right, She told Noah that it was incorrect but he was too nervous because he thought that he was going to get caught which was why he spelled it that way. Rose got out of her brothers car and made sure to keep her head down so that Jake wouldn't acknowledge her.

She walked through the school, parting ways from her brother as she usually did in the mornings when they got to school. Rose made her way over to her two best friends Noah and Aubrey.

She saw the two of them standing by Nina's memorial. She instantly got sad as she saw it. Of course Rose thought that Nina was the biggest bitch in the school but she also knew that no one deserved to die.

"What's up guys" Rose said as she made her way over to the two while they looked at all the carnations.

"Hey Rose" The both of them said as they turned to her briefly.

"I miss you Nina-BoBina Rest in Prada" Noah said as his eyes wandered to the note that was tapped on to the memorial. "Isn't that from the girl that nina fat shamed?"

"Sounds like our Nina" Audrey mumbled, rolling her eyes.

"Shocking that people still kiss her ass even when she's dead" Rose added in to the conversation as the all looked a bunch of notes that were placed everywhere from a bunch of students. A few were from teachers also.

Rose didn't want to talk bad about the dead, it just sucked that everyone still kissed up to her no matter how much of an evil bitch she was.

The three of them heard talking behind them and as of in sync they all turned around to see Piper Shaw. She was talking to a bunch of students and teachers with a recorder in her hand.

"Hey guys I'm Piper Shaw" She made her way over to us. She shook Noah's hand and I just knew that she wanted to ask us Questions "I'm doing a story for.."

"Autopsy of a crime" Noah quickly cut her off "Yeah, your show is completely addictive"

"Thank you, Fellow crime geek" She said. Audrey pulled out her camera to record as they spoke.

She pointed her camera at Rose and Rose pulled her curly hair behind her ear and waved to the camera.

"Totally" Noah said super excited "Um, I'm Noah Foster. This is Audrey and Rose"

Audrey and Rose gave a slight wave as Audrey moved the camera to the ground and Rose looked around awkwardly. Not really knowing what to say or how to really respond to Piper.

"They're shy" Noah spoke for them. Rose pushed his shoulder, she hated when he spoke for her.

She could speak on her own she just didn't really like Piper or how she was always in everyone's business. Even if it was her Job.

"You look really familiar" Piper said to Audrey.

"You probably saw my video" Audrey answered.

"So I'm trying to get past all of the faux BFF BS and get a clear picture of the real Nina Patterson. Did any of you know her?" Piper asked.

"Yeah. Nina was a stone-cold bitch who got what she deserved" Audrey said and you could clearly hear the angry filled in her voice.

"True that" Rose mumbled to herself, agreeing with her best friend.

"That is pretty clear" Piper nodded with her phone recording them both. Rose then realized that Audrey probably made a mistake saying that "Can i quote you on that?"

"No, No.. She's just saying words" Noah jumped in and thank god for him before Audrey ended up saying something else that was stupid and could possibly get them into trouble.

"What about you two? Did you have any thoughts on Nina's murder?" Piper asked. Rose didn't really want to answer she stayed silent

"You know what a few" Noah began to say

"Someone's ass is toast" Jake came angrily storming over to the group that was speaking. Rose knew exactly what it had been about.

"Oh shit" Rose pulled on Noah's shirt. She feared for the both of them but mostly for Noah.

"But some other time sounds good" Noah spoke trying to get Piper to go away. Noah grabbed both Audrey and i and tried to walk away but he didn't move fast enough.

"Noah" Jake yelled. He was so angry and it was sort of funny to Rose. She swore she had seen a vein pop or something but she knew not to laugh.

"What's up?" Noah said awkwardly

"Was it you, nerd?" Jake asked and at first Rose didn't know if he was talking about her or Noah. But then it became pretty clear when he turned to face Noah. "Was this pay back for the lake?

"Was what payback?" Noah asked confused, we both tried to look as confused as we could

"My truck" Jake said. "It went viral"

"Well, I mean, you know" Aubrey tried to jump in and defend Noah.

"Can it, Les-beast" Jake didn't even turn to look at her. He kept his eyes on Jake.

"Don't call her that" Rose tried to defend her best friend

"Shut up Princess" Jake said to Rose as his voice filled with rage. Jake then pushed Noah against a pole that was attached to the school.

"Hey, Her leave him alone" Aubrey tried to interfere.

"Get your hands of him Jake" Rose said standing behind them.

"You know anything about this?" Jake shoved his phone into Noah's face showing him a picture of his spray painted car.

"No, But, you know it's a sad statement of the decline of our public school" Noah answered.

"Thats the wrong answer" Jake wrapped his hand around Noah's throat.

"Woah, I swear i didn't touch your truck" Noah defended himself.

"If i find you're lying i swear to god you are dead" Jake said. crowds of kids were forming around the two of them and Rose looked around. Her eyes spotted Piper who was recording the whole thing.

"i believe you" Noah said and Jake let go, slapping his face before walking away.

"Misspelling douche was an interesting choice" Audrey said.

"I tried to tell him that he was spelling it wrong but the dickhead doesn't listen" Rose said rolling her eyes.

"Wait you were there too?" Aubrey asked

"Yeah. the shitface needed it" Rose answered "He deserved it"