"So, what's this about Williams?" the one to my left said and I turned my head slightly to give him an innocent enough smile.

"What ever could you mean Weasley?" I said as we dodged vendors and other spectators. He rolled his eyes and I noticed him look past me to meet his twin's eyes.

"Come on Williams. We haven't spoken in five years, so why would you want to hang out with us. There's got to be more to this."

"Fine, you got me," I sighed. "But in my defence, my options were real low. It was either you or the Malfoy's. I literally have not seen anyone else I even remotely know."

"Wait, what?" his brows drew together in confusion.

"My friend, Lana, doesn't arrive till later and I was becoming quite bored by myself," I said with a shrug, stopping in front of one of the vendors. He looked real excited as he showed us the dancing miniature leprechauns. I was mildly impressed, but the twins were more focused on me than the things for sale. I let out a sigh and turned away from the guy with an apologetic smile.

"What is it?" I said placing my hands on my hips.

"Are you telling us, you're only hanging out with us because we're a better option than Malfoy and being by yourself?" One of them asked raising an eyebrow.

"Immensely better option," I snapped. I let out another sigh and ran my hand through my dark hair. "Plus, don't you think we should get to know each other better? We have played on the same Quidditch team together for years."

I left out the part about me being a reserve the past few years and they didn't mention it.

They looked at each other and then shrugged before turning back to me. "Alright."

"Cool," I grinned at them and gave them a thumbs up before whirling around and taking off again. Once again, I didn't look to see if they were coming, but their footsteps notified me before they were walking on either side of me.

"So," I said drawing the word out as we made our way through the crowds. We casually peered at the stuff for sale and several times I thought about buying something and then changed my mind. "Which one of you is George and which one's Fred?"

"I'm Fred," the twin on my left. I turned to study him, to find something to differentiate him, and he squirmed under my squinted gaze.

"He's nose is a bit more crooked than mine," the other twin said with a chuckle and I turned to look at him. George. I made a mental note. He didn't squirm under my gaze, but grinned even wider instead. "Actually, it's probably from when you threw that book at him our first year. You had a good arm."

I could feel my face heating up and knew in a matter of seconds it would be red, so I looked away, spotting the vendor from earlier. He had a small crowd around him now and was selling more than just the miniature leprechauns.

"We should go see what else he's got," I said as I gestured to the man. We started over there and as the twins watched the man explain what he was selling, I studied the twins more closely. George was right; Fred nose was slightly crooked with a barely noticeable scar on the side facing me. No one else probably noticed it, at least not unless they were creepily staring at him like I was.

I paused at this thought and then made myself look away. My eyes were watching the man, but I wasn't really listening; I could remember the incident George had referred to.

They had been teasing me about one thing or another, I could not remember now, and in a fit of anger I had thrown the hardcover book I had been holding. Well I sorta threw it and sorta just smacked him in the nose with it. Either way it was enough to stun him and make his nose bleed (and apparently permanently make it crooked).

We spent the rest of the morning walking around until I was attacked into a hug by someone slightly shorter than I was.

"Juniper!" A voice cried and I craned my head to see my best friend. "I wasn't sure it was you!"

"And why's that?"

"Because you're with the twins!" she shouted as though they weren't standing right next to us and didn't have ears. "And I thought, 'no that can't be Juniper. Why would she be with the twins?' But it looked so much like you. So I decided to take a chance and tackle whoever it was. Thank merlin it actually is you!"

I chuckled and patted the top of her fluffy brown mop. It was so fluffy and big that it made her look taller than she actually was.

"Yeah, I was just hanging out with the twins. You know Fred and George?"

She nodded meekly, but refused to let go of me.

"Lana," I drawled. "You do realise you have to let go of me right?"

She nodded again, but still clung tight to me as she peeked glances at the twins. I let out a sigh.

"You're Lara's twin, right?" George asked and Lana blinked, obviously surprised they were talking to her. I guess she had hoped they hadn't been able to see her.

"Uh, yeah," she said quietly. She cleared her throat and let go of me, straightening up. "Yeah, Lara and me are twins."

Their was a pause before she grinned and mocked, "And you're Fred's twin, right?"

He raised an eyebrow, but grinned, giving a small bow. "At your service m'lady."

Lana snorted and I rolled my eyes. "Okay well if you two are done flirting, I need to finish my shopping. I have seven whole galleons and a whole lot of want for some random trinkets."

George turned a bright red and started stammering while Lana slapped the back of my head. I clutched at the spot and pretended to wither in pain. "Bloody hell! The pain! We talked about this Lana, I am a delicate piece of shite and you are stronger than the Hulk."

"Oh shut up and go buy your stuff," she said shaking her head. I promptly turned on my heel and headed over to the stalls. Behind me, I heard one of the twins mutter to the other, "what's the Hulk?"

Lana let out a laugh and jumped on my back, making me carry her until I let her "accidently" fall off.  

10.08.2016 Hello all! somewhat sequel to 'Dragons' and like here it is...? idk, but I'm watching Gilmore Girls right now and you should all go watch it because it is my soul animal. I love this show and I think it should still be shown everyday on the TV so then I wouldn't always have to spend so much time waiting for netflix to load. So, yeah there's that. Okay bye!