one

It was crowded as everyone was arriving, setting up their tents, and exploring the camp area. Just as I was doing. Actually, I was looking for someone to hang out with until my friend, Lana, showed up.

I stood on my tiptoes trying to peer through the crowds, but not really being able to with everyone rushing about. With a sigh I looked around and saw a chair that a group had left outside their tent and rushed over, bounding on top of it. I searched the crowds, ignoring the weird looks people were giving me until I saw the clan of red.

The Weasley's.

I hadn't really talked to any of them in recent years, but it certainly beat hanging out with the Malfoy's.

I jumped off the chair and pushed my way through the people until I was by the tent the family had just entered. I raised a hand to knock before realizing you cannot knock on fabric. So, I barged through the flaps.

"Good morning Weasleys!" I said with a grin. At my voice the two people facing away from me turned with surprised looks and the person laying across the couch shot up.

"Williams?" he said and I recognized him as one of the twins, his hair wild and longer than the last time I saw it. "Juniper Williams?"

"Weasley?" I mocked then paused as I realized I didn't know if it was George or Fred. "Um, Ge-Fr-George Weasley?"

"It's Fred," he said, running a hand through his hair. "I can, uh, go get George though if you want? He was just looking for something."

I shrugged. "If you want to bother him go ahead. I was just off to see the trinkets they're selling and wondered if any of you'd like to join me?"

"Yeah, let me just go get George."

He hopped up and left me alone with two older looking Weasley's. I knew it wasn't their dad, who worked at the ministry with my mum, so I took a gander and decided it was their brothers.

"You said your surname was Williams?" One of them said, turning away from his quest in the fridge. His hair was a mess and a tattoo peaked out from under his sleeve. When I nodded he continued on. "I went to school with William's. Jace? Jake?"

"James and Jane," I supplied and he snapped his fingers in recognition. "Yeah, they're my older siblings. Right gits they are, but I suppose I should be happy they're my right gits. If they hadn't agreed to come, I wouldn't be here right now."

"They're here?"

"Yeah. Down at our tent with a bunch of their friends and what not."

He tried to act casual as he asked his next questions, but I could see the anticipation, the way he shifted feet and stuttered during his sentence. "Is, um, a girl name Elisha with them? Elisha Woods? Ellie, maybe?"

"Yeah, of course," I said shrugging.

"Oh, well maybe I'll go pay them a visit," he said dropping his empty plate into the sink. "Where's your tent?"

I nodded in the direction I came from. "It's up against the woods, like five from the last one."

He nodded in thanks and walked out slowly, but as the flap swung closed I watched his feet pick up the pace until he might as well be running. My mouth quirked up in a small grin as I stared out.

Someone cleared their throat behind me and I looked over my shoulder to see the twins. I whirled to face them, clapping my hands and grinning. "Great! Let's go then!"

Walking out of the tent, I didn't look to see if they were coming. Footsteps notified that they were and soon they were on either side of me. We were a fair enough distance away from their tent when one of us finally spoke again.