Pocky |Sasunaru - O N E S H O T S

Naruto's POV

***

My stomach started to growl, "God, are you serious?" I mumbled to myself. I was in the middle of doing my school work in the study hall. I sighed, "I guess I will get something to eat from the school store.." I whispered to myself as closed my books and got up. I put my things up in my locker then went tot he school store. "That will be 3 Yen." The lady said. I nodded and dug through my pockets to find some money. "Here you go." I said as i handed her the money. 

"Thank you, have a nice day." She said as she handed me the Pocky. I walked out and went to the back of the school field. It was quiet and no one goes there except Sasuke and I. I sat under a big tree that was in the field and started to open my Pocky. "Hey Naruto." I heard a familiar voice say. I jumped and the Pocky went flying. "CRAP! SASUKE!" I yelled at him. Sasuke caught them all and returned them back to me. 

"My bad.. Didn't mean to scare you." He said with a smirk as he sat next to me. I rolled my eyes and started to nibble on a Pocky stick. "Hey, Can i have some?" Sasuke asked. "Sure why not." I said. He put his mouth on the other of the Pocky i was nibbling on. "Sasuke what are y-"I was cut off by Sasuke pinning me to the tree.

He bit off pieces and pieces of Pocky until he kissed me. My face turned red, that I swear my face disappeared under the redness. He chuckled, "Thanks for the Pocky... Naruto.." Sasuke said as he got up and walked away. My heart almost skipped a beat, WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED? I sat there under the tree,  frozen by the kiss of an Uchiha.

"I love you too..... Sasuke.."