Chapter 9

Raspberry's P O V
Two days later
I was so excited. Today was the day I would surprise Johnnie. Currently I am looking inside of my closet for something unusual to wear. I said unusual because Shannon told me to pretend that I was a fan. So I have to wear something that I wouldn't normally wear. Finally I put something together and got into the shower. www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=...

Shannon's P O V

Raspberry just texted me and said that she was at the hotel waiting for us to come.
Currently I'm getting ready to pick Johnnie up and drive to the hotel Raspberry is meeting me in. We are going to prank Johnnie so bad. He won't know the whole time were pranking him we are recording the whole time. "Hey Shannon. " Johnnie got into the car. "Hey. Johnnie " He looked at me. "Are you okay?" he looked at me weirdly. I laughed nervously and said " Yeah...... Why wouldn't I be?" I looked back onto the road. "Are you sure?" I stopped at the stop sign and looked at Johnnie. "Yes I'm fine Johnnie" he looked at me again. "Can I tell you something ?" he looked down. "Sure" I looked at Johnnie. "I - I'm going to break up with Raspberry " I stopped the car and gasped. Johnnie looked down at his pants. I saw a tear roll down His face and onto his pants. "B-b-but Why" I turned my head to look at him. He sniffed and shook his head. "Lets just go in to the hotel already." he opened his door and got out.
Raspberry's P O V
I stood in Bryan's hotel room and waited in the corner. I had everything planned out. Once Johnnie came in I would go tackle him in a hug then kiss him. This will be hilarious. The door clicked and Shannon and Johnnie walked in. I squealed and tackled Johnnie. He yelled and struggled to get up. "Omgomgomgomgomg Its Johnnie fucking Guilbert. I love you so much.!!!HAVE MY BABIES!!!!!!" I said in a girly voice. Shannon giggled and covered her mouth. I leaned down and kissed Johnnie. "Dude what the hell!!" my sunglasses fell on Johnnie's face and Johnnie stopped moving. "R-Raspberry?" I started laughing and nodded. His eyes widened and he showered me with kisses. "Oh my goodness. What are you doing here?" we got off of the ground and he took me to his hotel room. "Well I came here to surprise you because I misses you like a lot. " his smiled faded and then he looked down. "Johnnie what's wrong?" I put my hand on his shoulder. "Raspberry. We have to breakup " my heart sank. My heart cracked.