CHAPTER 11

CHAPTER 11

BELLA POV

Why do I have this feeling that Alice is lying to me? Hrmm. I don't know. Well Alice I was contacting Aria cause Edward would be happy. I said. But why Bella he hurt you. And he hurt me. Why would you help Edward after what he did to us? Alice asked. Well Alice I don't hold a grudge against anyone after they tell why they did what they did. I said. Oh ok. Alice said. Well Alice I think you should go now. I have business to take care of. Have a good day Alice see ya later. I said.

ALICE POV

That stupid bitch really thought I happened to "walk" in at the exact time she was contacting that stupid bitch Aria. Ha! But now I have to find away to keep Aria away. Hmm. What to do,what to do. Maybe I can find her before she meets up Bella and I could kill her. Hmm maybe.

ARIA POV

well as you know i'm Aria and i'm Edward's mate. The reason I faked my death is cause the Voltori were after me. Now i'm bout to head up to forks to see Edward again! I can't wait! I start packing my bags. I put them in the back of my truck. Then I hook up my trailer to my truck. I put my Harley Davidson on the trailer. Ok now i'm all ready. I said to myself.  I start to get into my truck when I remember!  I almost forgot my baby Mason! Yes I named Mason after Edward. Get over it lol. Mason! Come on Mason! It's time to go! Coming mom! Mason yelled. Yes I have a son. People say Vampires can't have kids. Witch is true to a point. You have be truly happy with your mate. If not then no baby. Well to get to the point. Edward and I where very happy. But Before i could tell him I was pregnant. I over heard the kings talking about killing Edward and I. So I made a plan to fake my death. Well then I set my plan into action.  So here we are now spending years and years apart. Now i'm getting my Edward back. 

even if it kills me!