10

Maggie's P.O.V

"MAGGIE WE HAVE TO TALK ABOUT IT SOMEDAY!" I hear Mikey yell as I run up to my room and slam the door

It's been 1 week since I found out about Claire. I went to school normally and ignored her...I ignored everyone. I practically blocked everyone out. The first 2 days she was concerned about why I wasn't talking to her. But now...now I think she gets the idea that I don't want to speak to her.

I go more underneath my blanket until I'm basically look like I'm a ball wrapped in blankets. I turn over to my left and look outside. It's mid-November and it's Saturday. I could feel the coldness from outside coming through the window and I cover my face even more with the blanket. Every since I found out. I haven't been talking to the guys. Not even one word. I haven't been talking to anyone. The guys think I'm being over dramatic about this. Think about this...

Your parents who love you and give you everything suddenly dies. For about 1 or 2 you thought it was a accident. But to find out that it was on purpose. And caused by the most dangerous gang leader. And that leads on to finding out that they were the one counted responsible for killing your brother. They were responsible for killing your parents. And why? Because your parents didn't do what he wanted. You find out that your now being the next target and your scared for your life. The person you think you can trust, suddenly you can't trust anymore. You can't turn to anyone anymore. You don't know what to do...so yeah I am being dramatic.

"Maggie?" I recognized that voice from anywhere it belonged to Bailey. I get up but still wrapped in my blanket and open the door. Once I do I head back over to my bed.

"Oh honey." I heard Bailey closing my door slowing and waking over to me. My bed sinks down a little on one side and I'm turned to face the windows.

"Maggie...Mike was rights. You're going to have to talk about it at some point. You can't keep avoiding this. It won't go away." I stay silent. Nothing was going through my mind. I wanted to say something. But something was holding me back it was like my mouth was tape shut and I just kept it like that. I didn't do anything. I fell the bed going back to normal and her footsteps walking away...

"Bailey..." I hear her footsteps stop, "I...I don't know what to do okay? I don't know who to talk to." She sits down on my bed and I sit up and look at her with my knees close to my chest.

"Hey...you know you can always talk to me. You know that. I may not have known you for long but I can see a good person when I see one. And you are one."

"Bay, what am I going to do?" I lay my head down on her should as we both look out the window.

"Well, right now? You're going to go get yourself dressed and start packing."

"Packing?"

"For your trip to the beach resort you're going next week remember?"

"I don't really know if I wanna go anymore."

"Awh come on, you deserve have some fun."

"I guess so." I take a big sigh and we both stare out my window

"Bay..." I say as I continue to look out the window

"Yes?"

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. Remember that even if you think that there is no one there for you always know that I am always going to be here for you." Bailey gets up and walks to the door, "I have to go, but call me okay?" I nodded and she walked out.

"I guess I should start packing now." I mumbled to myself.

"MAGGIE!" I hear footsteps coming from outside like loud footsteps

"What?" I say as someone opens my door

"Hi." I roll my eyes at Jacky

"You're so annoying Jacky."

"Hey, all I said was hi."

"You're still annoying." I grab my outfits I planned to wear for the three weeks and folded them into my luggage.

"Your packing already?"

"Yeah why?"

"I don't pack until the last day."

"Well that's called being lazy."

"You're lazy too." He sits on my bed and continues to look at me.

"But I'm a good type of lazy you're just lazy." He laughs and grabs something off my counter

"Leave my things alone Jacky. What are you doing in here anyways?"

"Oh I just wanted to say hi."

"Okay then." I stopped packing and I turned to him and looked him in the eye, "Why are you really here Jacky?"

"No reason." I walk over to him and plop myself down next to him

"Jacky..." He looks at me and looks away.

"I was just making sure you were okay." He's still lying. I could tell because whenever he lies, he doesn't look you in the eye

"Jacky baby, why are you lying to me? I thought you cared about me?" I said in my baby voice

"Ma-"

"Leave him alone Maggie." My baby fake frown turns into a smile and I turn back to face my door to see Mikey.

"MIKEY!" I walk over to him, "How have you been?"

"Good. And you?"

"Better than ever." I look at him which was kinda tiring considering all the guys were all taller than me and like when I say taller I mean way taller. I'm a good 5'4 and they are all either 6'0 or 6'1.

"That's good. Now why are you messing with Jacky?" I take him arm and put him next to Jacky who was still in shock about god knows what.

"Because Jacky was lying to me." I whined

"Maggie stop acting like a child."

"But I am a child." I hear laughter outside and I quickly run outside my door and see the rest of the guys and I drag them in my room too.

"Well this is the first time we are all in here without you saying get out." Braydon starts laughing

"Hey you guys want to order pizza and play a board game?" Riker suggest and everyone agrees surprisingly even me

"PIZZA'S HERE!" We were all sitting down on the couch I was at the end and Mikey was sitting next to me Braydon and Jacky were sitting on the ground and Riker was sitting with Braydon and Jacky.

"We are right next to you dude." Jacky shoves Riker

"I'll get it. Since none of you are going to get it." I say, "Lazy asses." I mumbled

"We heard that!" I heard Braydon shout

"YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO!" I head over to the door and open it

"Hi." I was looking down to get money and when I looked up it was a 6 foot tall guy with highlights in his hair. And let me just say he is cute. Like really really cute.

"Thanks." I quickly realized I said that out loud.

"Whoops."

"Haha it's okay." We both smile at each other, "Um the total is $15.97"

"What is taking you so damn long?" I look to my side and see Mikey and his arm hanging over my shoulder

"Nothing I was just about to pay him." I give it to him and tell him to keep the change. When Mikey walks away he gives something to me.

"Here." A paper folded

"What is it?"

"My number. My names Daniel." He winks and walks away. I close the door and put the paper into the pockets of my gray joggers.

"Finally. I think our pizza is cold now cause you were flirting." They all get up and I go grab the paper plates

"I was not flirting." I stated.

"Sure you weren't." All of them teased me. Well all except for Mikey.