06

Maggie's P.O.V

"Who the hell are you guys?" I say as I start to back up

"Maggie. Listen to us. We are not going to h-" Robert tries to talk but I interrupt him.

"How do you know about my brother?"

"Maggie. Please just let us explain." Braydon pleads

"I have to go to school." I go into my room and lock it. I change into a pair of black skinny jeans and a blue hoodie and I go out. The walk to school wasn't far but it wasn't near.

"Maggie! Get in the car." I see Mikey's car. I ignore him and put in my earbuds

"Stop being so damn stubborn!"

"Just leave me alone. I'll talk to you guys when I want to." I continue to walk and see his car and three other pass by. It's not like I didn't want to listen. It's just that I don't know if I could actually trust them. I've only known them for a 1 month. Yeah in a month I got close to them but not to the point where I feel like whatever they say I believe.

"God! What does everything happen to me?!"

"Good or bad?" I look and see Jake

"Hey."

"Hey. Want a ride?"

"Yeah thanks." I get in

"So I'm going back to school anything different that I should know about?"

"Well I've met a good friend her name is Claire. Oh and remember sassy Gabby?"

"Yeah." He starts turning into the parking lot

"Well she's kinda the queen of the school now."

"Are you serious?!"

"Yeah. She's pretty mean. Don't get on her bad side."

"Haha yeah I won't." I get out and grab my backpack

"So how is everything? Wasn't that guy suppose to drive you or something?"

"Yeah he was. But I didn't want him too I decided to walk."

"Until I picked you up."

"Haha yeah." I go to my locker as Jake goes to the main office to get his schedule.

"Hey!" I turn around and see Claire

"Hello." I laugh a little

"What's new?"

"Ummm nothing really. My old Bestfriend Jake is back."

"Ooohhh where is he?"

"He's-"

"Hey Maggie."

"He's right here. Jake meet Claire. Claire meet Jake." They both said hello which they made really awkward but that's the least of my problems right now.

"Well we are going to head over to class first." I grab Claire's arm

"What's the rush?"