02

Maggie's P.O.V

"MAGGIE WAKE UP! YOU WANT A RIDE TO SCHOOL OR NOT?!" It's been 1 week and I'm sill not use to this. I told Claire about what happened and we both cried well I did but she cried a little bit since I was crying. It's been weird not having them here but I'll be fine.

"MAGGIE!!" More knocks come from the door. I walk to my door and unlock it and see a annoyed Mikey. That's my nickname for Mike.
I walk back to my bed lazily and fall back to sleep.

"You have to be joking with me?!"

"I thought you'd like to skip I mean you've been talking about it since last Wednesday." I mumbled into my pillow

"That's true. But you need to go to school!"

"Leave me alone!" I hear my bathroom door open. Why can't he use his bathroom? I then hear him walk to me. What is that boy doi-

"LET ME DOWN YOU IDIOT!" I was hanging over his shoulder and he was laughing

"Nope get changed and let's go!" He sets me down on the toilet seat and close the door.

"What's that going to do I don't have any clothes in here!" He opens the door and looks at me

"Brush your teeth and do whatever you got to do in the bathroom then." I groan and get ready and walk out and see him sitting down on his phone playing something. I go to my closet and pick out a sweater and joggers and my ugg boots.

"Why do you look so lazy?"

"Maybe because I am!" I was still angry at him for waking me up

"Alright grumpy pants lets go the others are already there." Mikey was my ride.

We arrive at the school with 10 minutes left.

"Thanks for the ride and bye!" I run to my locker and quickly grab my things.

"Why are you so late today?"

"I really didn't want to wake up."

"Like I said once a lazy ass always a lazy ass." We both laugh and I start open my textbook when all the guys started to come in.

"Hey there princess. Didn't wake up today huh?"  Ignore them or you'll get in trouble Maggie.

"Aww come on your not going to give us the silent treatment right?" You can do this Maggie! You got this!

"Hey Princess don't think I would forget about what happened this morning." I burst I exploded like a dynamite

"Oh shut up! Nothing happened this morning!"

"Ha at least we got you to finally talk to us." Mikey smirks and walks to the back with the guys

"They are all assholes." I mumbled to Claire
She laughs and look at the teacher coming in.

I saw a paper being shoved to my textbook and I opened it.

I need to tell you something. I was going to tell you this morning but you weren't here yet...
- Claire

Is everything okay? What's up?
- Maggie

Everything's fine but I'll tell you during lunch.
- Claire

I crumbled it up and shoved it in my backpack. Lunch came by quickly and I went to go find Claire.

"Hey so you wanted to tell me something?"

"yeah. About that. I kinda met this guy."

"Ooo who is it?"

"His name is Ryan Havens."