twelve

cami's pov

we burst through the door and jack threw his keys and phone onto the counter, i followed his lead.

he attached his lips to mine as he gently pushed me up against the closed door.

his hands travelled up my shirt to my upper waist and held there while he kissed my lips.

i wrapped my small hands around the back of his neck and pulled him closer to me to deepen the kiss.

"jack," i moaned.

he pulled away from the kiss, "what did you say?"

"daddy," i moaned, pulling him back closer to me.

"good girl." he said, tucking my hair behind my ears, "jump."

i did as he said and he caught me, his hands lightly squeezing my butt, making me moan more into the kiss.

he carried me upstairs and set me down on his bed before taking off his shirt and mine.

he grabbed a condom from his pocket and opened the package while i took off my shorts.

he dropped it on on the ground, "let me touch you, babygirl."

"please daddy," i said as he sat down on the bed, pulling me down so i was on his lap.

he unclasped my bra and took my breasts in both hands, squeezing them a few times before he moved downward.

he ran his hands down my stomach until he reached the line of my panties. he reached one hand down and stroked my core, pushing one finger in slightly, but not completely.

"p-please," i choked out. without warning he pressed in with two fingers, causing me to throw my head back onto his shoulder.

he pushed his fingers in and out at a fast pace, occasionally pulling them all the way out and then slamming them back in, making me arch my back more and more every time.

with his other hand he rubbed in figure eights -the combination of the two bringing me close to closure.

"j-jack, i'm gonna come," i moaned.

"no you aren't," he said, stopping everything that he was going and getting up off the bed. i screamed on the inside and my body ached for his touch.

i watched with wide eyes as i watched him take his shorts and boxers off and pick the condom up off the floor, putting it on. i caught on to what he was doing and took my panties off as well.

"turn around," he said, and i did.

i felt him grab my hips and pull my ass against his waist before he aligned himself with my center.

he quickly pushed himself in, earning a cry from me.

he pulled me back and forth and i had to grab the bed frame to keep from falling over.

"j-jack," i moaned.

"excuse me?" he said, smacking my ass and making me moan loudly.

"daddy," i moaned.

"fuck," i heard him say under his breath as he pulled himself all the way out of me and then pushed back in.

he let go of my hips with one hand, and reached toward my hair, grabbing a handful. he pulled back, making me arch my back even more than i already was.

the only sounds in the room were moans, cursing and the sounds of our skin smacking together.

"daddy," i moaned, "i-i'm gonna come,"

"come for me babygirl."

i screamed his name as i came, and he did shortly after.

i stood there, breathing slowly in and out, trying to comprehend what had just happened.

it was our first time, as a couple.

and i was so ready for more.

(a/n: i know it's "cum" i just would rather say come, it means the same thing so fight me abt it)