six

cami's pov

me; text me when you're here, I'm gonna try to go out the back so my mom doesn't see

jack; ok babe

kels and I waited a few minutes, chatting about random stuff, and then I got a text from jack.

"he's here." I said, slipping on my shoes and grabbing my coach wristlet.

I put my phone inside and zipped it up, putting it around my wrist.

me and kelsey walked downstairs quietly and around to the back door.

"me and kelsey are going out mom, we'll try to be back by 12." I called to her. I didn't even wait for a reply and we were out the door.

I got into the passenger seat of jack's car and kelsey climbed into the back.

"who's this?" he asked.

"my friend kelsey," I said, "the one who you texted off my laptop."

"oh yeah, hi." he said.

"hey," she said, not looking up from her phone.

"oh by the way, you should really send me more of those pics, ma." he smirked. I felt color rush to my cheeks and I heard kelsey snort from the backseat.

"shut up." I laughed quietly.

he brought his hand up and rested it on my thigh, giving a slight squeeze.

-  -

"they're with me." jack said, motioning to me and kelsey. the bouncer took a crumpled sheet up paper out of his pocket and opened it.

"jack g or j?" he asked.

"g." jack said. he moved out of the doorway so we could enter.

"wha-" I started.

jack laughed, "don't even ask."

"I'm gonna go find some dudes." kels said, kissing me on the cheek.

"k, I'll text you." I said.

she walked in before us and instantly disappeared into the crowd.

"c'mon, let's go get drinks." jack said.

"ok." I said quietly. my eyes went wide as we stepped into the club. I'd never really been in one before.

it was a split level, with a dance floor flooded with people below, and a nicer eating/bar area above.

jack grabbed my hand and led me up a stairwell to a bar.

"spotted cow please." jack said. the bartender opened the bottle, handing it to jack.

"I'll have a vodka soda." I said. he mixed the drink and then handed it to me in a red solo cup. I laughed on the inside.

jack grabbed my hand once again and led me back down to the dance floor.

he took a swig of his beer and then smiled at me as I drank my drink.

he finished his and handed it to a girl carrying around a dish of shots.

he wrapped his hands around my waist as I swayed my hips to the music.

I stepped closer so my body was touching his. I finished my vodka soda and dropped the cup to the ground so that I could bring both my hands up to jack's face.