I was starting to get turned on so I took his hands off of me. "Flash..."

"Look, I told you I'm sorry about what happened years ago. That was the past so we can forget that us fucking even happened. But lets just remember this." He put his hands back on my ass and kissed my neck and I didn't stop him.

Flash picked me up and took me to the couch. "Ki, I still love you. You know that?"

He pulled off my pants and threw them to the ground then kissed me through my underwear.

"You soaked your panties ma." He smiled and moved them to the side.

"Tell me you still love me." He told me. I started breathing heavy and moved my pussy towards his face. "I'll give you what you want. Just tell me you still love me too."

"Tremaineeeeee." I moaned in frustration.

"Ki.."

"I still love you.."

"That's all I needed to know." He stuck his fingers inside of me I moaned loudly.

*Ty POV*

Beep, beep, beep, beep, beep...

I opened my eyes and looked around the room.

How the fuck I get in a hospital?

I looked at my phone and saw that I had two missed calls from Nicki and some from other people.

I called Nicki back and she didn't answer.

"Michael Stevenson?" I looked up at the doctor standing in front of me.

"Yeah?" I sat up and winced.

"How you feeling?"

"My head hurt like shit. What happened?"

"You got a concussion, due to many blows to the head. But you've been in here for six hours and you should be good to go. We're just going to prescribe you some pain pills. Alright?"

"Yeah. Who brought me here?"

"You passed out at Dreamerz&Co. Someone called 911."

"My car. Is my car still th-"

"The same person who brought you here brought your car." She cut me off and smiled.

I rubbed my head. "Aw." I wanted to tell them thank you. It was probably that little Mexican janitor. Imma thank her when I go back to that building to beat Mr. Taylor's ass for giving me a concussion.

"You can go right out to the front and sign your papers. Have a nice day." She left the room and I got off of the bed and put my shoes on.

After I signed my papers and ate a little bit, I decided I was good enough to drive home.

I got in the car and called Nicki once more. She still didn't answer. I looked at the clock and laughed to myself. Well it is 11pm. Her ass probably sleep.

I started the car and blasted Never Going Broke by Losie & Kwony Ca$h, even though it was giving me a headache. This my shit.

*

I pulled up in front of my house and there was a car parked in front of it.

"The fuck?" I mumbled.

It wasn't my moms car and besides, I got her a house down the block from me. AND she watching Kaiya until tomorrow so there was no need for her to be at my crib this late.

I quickly turned the car off and ran up to the front door. After unlocking it, I stood in the doorway as I watched some nigga giving Nicki head.

"When yall done get the fuck up out my house."

Nicki rose her head up and kicked the dude in his face on accident.

"Ty. I'm so sor-"

I put my hand up and held back the tears as I talked. "My head hurting right now. Please just get out. I don't even got nothing to say to you."

"Who is that?" Dude with the dreads said.

"Um Flash that's..... uh....... that's..."

My heart just broke into a million pieces. She couldn't even tell him I was her boyfriend...

"Her ex boyfriend." Nicki turned to me and her jaw dropped to the ground.

"Tyga, what you mean ex?" Her eyes started watering as she looked at me.

I sighed and let one of my tears fall. "Get out. And take yo nigga with you."

"You ain't tell me you had a boyfriend Ki. I'm out." Flash walked out of the house leaving me and Nicki.

"Put yo clothes on and leave. I'm not gone tell you again." I said calmly.

I walked up the stairs slowly and went into my room, locking the door behind me.

Fuck her. This the second time a girl broke my heart. I'm about to start breaking these bitches hearts too. Starting with Nicki bitch ass. Fuck her to the galaxy and back. I hate her ass and I'm DONE with her.

I looked up at the ceiling and started crying.

Nicki was at the door knocking on it. "TY! Let me explain please."

"My head hurting right now. I just had a concussion if you didn't know. Oh wait you didn't know cause you too busy getting yo pussy ate. Gone somewhere Nicki. We done."

I heard her shuffling around a bit then it finally got quiet.

Fuck everything fam. I got up and started grabbing all her shit from the closet and put it in front of my door and locked it back.

Fuck her forreal.

The only people I'm worried about now is me and my daughter. Can't wait till I see my baby girl tomorrow.

---------------------------------

TY JUST CAUGHT HER CHEATING.

How yall feeling?

55 COMMENTS. I know it's a lot, but yall can do it!