T W O

As my feet get in contact with the ground, the silence starts to being interrupted.

I can hear the voices and whispers around me.  At the end of the corridor there's a door opened. I can see people inside walking slowly.

"First, im gonna show you the living room where the patiences get to be crazy together."- she says with a little irritation tone.

"What do you mean?"- i ask.

"They are able to be with each other and sometimes it can get... interesting."

"There's always helpers and therapists with them right?"

"Oh yeah... sure."-She says in a sarcastic way.

When we finally get there i observe the people inside. I can see some of them at the windows explaining what i saw earlier.

There are tables with boring games on them. Most of the patients are using a baby blue uniform.

My eyes got frozen while i looked at someone. My patient.

He's... beautiful. Every inch of his face is perfection. His blue eyes are stuck on the table while he plays with his fingers. His blonde hair under the sun light coming from the window beside him, gets even prettier.

"Come on, theres more to see."- reality hits me. It's like i've been under drugs for some seconds.

I continued my journey with Rose.

"For how long do you work here?"- I'm obviously trying to break the ice.

"10 years."-she signs.

"That's a long time."-I'm impressed.

"I've seen everything. Nothing in life surprises me anymore."- she laughs a little bit.

"Here's the back garden. Not every one is authorized to come outside. We have patients that are seald. They cant see the sun light."

"Why? Thats not okay."-I stop.

"It is if they tried to kill you. Moving on."- she keeps walking and with no other option, I do the same.

The colors inside and outside are pretty sad. It's this dark brown and grey walls. She showed me the kitchen and where we eat; the big refectory.

We are now at the doctors room. They keep the conversations on a low tone while some drink a coffee. The environment here is much better, lighter.

"Oh my God!! Hello!! "- my body is suddently wrapped with arms. The loud female voice makes the others look.

"Hmm... Hi"- she lets me go and looks at me. I would give her 20's. She's blonde with beautiful brown eyes.

"There's finally someone new around. I'm Kate. Whats your name?

"Emily. Im the new therapist."

"Welcome."-she does a big white smile to me.

"Whats your patient?"- she asks.

"Niall Horan."- her smile suddently fades away. She seems worried.

"Good luck. He almost killed the last person who was suppost to help him."

"Why?"

What!?

"He got on his nervs."- she said like its obvious.

"I'm sure he didn't know how to do his job properly. Who's your patient?"- i guess that's a normal question around here.

"Harry Styles. I've been working with him for about 2 years now. He's a lot better tho. Niall is friends with him. He's a bad influence in my work with Harry."