GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN :'(

Hey you guys i just wanted to say thankyou for everyone thats been reading voting and commenting on my story i love you guys lol !! And im really sorry for whats gonna happen at the end of the story:(  enjoy :) ………… THIS IS THE END SO ENJOY :''(

…………… TREYS P.O.V ……………………

Well its been weeks since the last time me and layla talked i really miss her but right now im on my way to meet keisha to find out whats up with her being pregnat ………

15 minutes later i pull up to the park where she wanted to meet and i got out to walk where she was at …

Me : So whats up ??

Keisha : What you mean whats up ?

Me : Can we go to my house to talk

Keisha : yea i guess but ima ride with you because i caught the bus

Me : iight come on ** walks off to car **

The car ride to my house was a awkward quite but i was thinking about what was gonna go down …

I pulled up about  10 minutes later and we got out and walked in my house and she sat on the couch while i closed the door and locked it.…

Me : KEISHA ima ask you one time and one time only ARE YOU PREGNAT ?? …… Dont fuckin lie to  me !!

Keisha : ** sighs loudly ** and rolls her eyes …

Me : ** Slowly walks up to her ** Answer my fuckin question keisha or i swear to go-

Keisha : NOOO !! DAMN IM NOT PREGNA-

Me : She aint even have to say no more because at that moment i grabbed her ass up by her neck and slammed her against the wall " What the fuck you lie for ?? "

Keisha : B-because that bitch that you was fucking with !!

Me : Fuck you my niqqa i dont ever wanna see yo ass again dont text me dont call me dont even look at me get the fuck out ** walkin towards the door **

Keisha : And guess what nigga that bitch you was fucking with thats my little SISTER !!!

Me : ** stops dead in my tracks ** What the hell you just say ??

Keisha : LAYLA IS MY SISTER !! MY FUCKING LITTLE SISTER !!

I just told her to get out because i needed to talk to lay the love of my life as soon as possible to let her know the truth !! So i pulled out my phone and dialed her number ……

………… Laylas P.O.V. ……………………

I was sitting in marquans living room with him watching t.v. we were joking around eating candy and cuddling but then i got a phone call from a unknown number so i answered it …

Me : Hello ??

Trey : Layla we need to talk is very important !!

Me : Wha-

Trey : layla please you dont ever have to talk to me again when i get through telling you … just come to my house …

Me : uhh uhmm when

Trey : Tommorow

Me : Okay whatever ** hangs up **

Marquan : who was that ??

Me : Nobody ………

……………… Keishas P.O.V. ………………

Trey got me fucked up if i cant have him than nobody can and thats a PROMISE !!  i called up my cousin Drelen …

DRELEN : Whats up cuzzo

Me : i need you to handle something for me well more like someone …

Drelen : Iight just give me a name and a address and im on it …

……………… Treys p.o.v. …………………

I wrot layla the longest letter explaining everything and how i felt because i rather her read it then me speak lol  i slipped it in my sweats pocket so i could remember where it is

While laying down in the living room watching t.v. i heard a door slam but it was prolly a neighbor so i was falling asleep until my door got kicked in and there stood this tall as skinny nigga with a gun in hand i laid back on my sofa closed my eyes and laughed i knew i was finna die at that moment ……

Drelen : i hope you enjoyed that laugh because thats the last youll ever have ** fires gun directly in treys head three times ** " Who laughing now nigga ??

leavess ………

………… Laylas p.o.v. …………………

I left marquans house in the middle of the night and decided i was gonna run to treys house while im that way so i pulled up to his house in about twenty minutes when i got out the car the door was wide open which was awkward when i walked in i dropped to my knees instantly at what i saw trey was laying lifeless on the couch covered in blood

Me : omg omg omg Trey Im so sorry baby i love you omg ** Crying my eyes out and kissing him all over his face ** Baby pleassee noo i love you soo much !!! he was gone and the last words i said to him was whatever i looked down and saw something white sticking outta his pocket so dug in and grabbed it it was a letter ……… TO MEE !!

THE LETTER : Dear layla i love you soo much and if your reading this right now it means im sitting across from you smiling from ear to ear well i found out that keisha isnt pregnat today and shes your older sister yea i know i was shocked to but its true tho and what im trying to say is i love you with all my heart and i hope you can forgive me for everything that i put you through im so sorry and i love you LAYLA MARIE JOHNSON always and forever :) ♥♥

I cried my eyes out as the love of my life lay lifeless right before my eyes he was gone and that was one fact but the other fact was that i was uncontrollably and unexplainably in love with this man no matter what !!

??? : Yea bitch he dead !!

** i turned around to see keisha with a gun in her hand and my eyes widened what the hell was going on ?!?

Me : ** looks at keisha ** " Why are you doing this to me your my sister ive never did nothing wrong to you !!

Keisha : ** Frowns and looks away **

keisha : i-i cant… let you live !! ** clothes eyes and pulls the trigger **

Me : ** i closed my eyes and layed on treys chest if i died this is where id wanna be ** i kissed him and whispered the words - i love - ** 3 gun shots entered my skull and i died instantly :(  i lay lifeless on the love of my life chest ………… THE END !!!!

YEAH IM SORRY GUYS BUT ATLEAST THERE SPIRITS REST TOGETHER I FEEL BAD FOR MARQUAN THO AND JESSIE :'( !!!

R.I.P : LAYLA AND TREY GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN :(

I WOULD LOVE TO SAY THANKYOU TO ALL OF MY FANS WHOS READ MY FIRST BUT CERTAINLY NOT LAST COMPLETED BOOK :) ALL OF YOUR COMMENTS EITHER MADE ME LAUGH OR SMILE AND I REALLY THANK YOU GUYS FOR THAT BUT MY NEXT BOOK THAT I MAY BE UPLOADING BY NEXT WEEK IT WOULD BE CALLED ~ THE THUGS MAID ~ :) LOL YOULL REALLY ENJOY IT THO I PROMISE BUT FIRST OFF I WANT TO CHOOSE SOME CHARACTERS SO COMMENT YOUR NAME WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE YOUR AGE AND THINGS YOU DO :) THANKYOU !!