Something New :)

Well you guys im so glad you reached the goal it actually motivated me and from the comments i noticed i got alot of #TeamTrey lol well we'll see what happens !! :)

       ⇨⇨ Goal !! ⇦⇦

~~ Voteee ⇨⇨ 30

~~ Comment ⇨⇨ 12

~~ Follow ⇨⇨ 8

WELL HERE IT ISS !!!!!!!

                   ( RECAP )

Marquan : Layla i guess what im trynna say is … will you be mine ??

Me : Marquan i i i dont know what to sa- i get cut off by the bell ringing and jessie running up to us sayin lets get to class…

" Uhmm ill let you know whats up laater " ** smiles **

Marquan : oh - okay …

(  Okay just so you guys dont get confused remember layla and marquan have five classed together and thats 3rd 4th 5th 6th and 7th and layla trey and jessica have all classes together !! )

Layla well im in my second period rite now and during my first period i texted marquan and said yes i know what your thinking why would i say yes when i still have feelings for trey who is by the way sitting rite NEXT to me but im avoiding him and i said yes because i actually really do kinda like marquan and im willing to give him a chance … Nobody knows yet but theyll obviously find out in gym next period ………

Me sitting next to trey was sooo awkward and btw he sat next to me i didnt sit next to him and i could feel his eyes burining in the side of my face refusing to make any eye contact with him i just kept a conversation with jessie ……

………… TREYS P.O.V. ……………………

We are in our third period and im hoopin with my homies when all of a sudden when im shooting the ball i hear people gaspin and the homies just shaking they head so i turn around and i swear my heart fell all the way down to my feet :( it was layla and marquan kissing like they was in love and i just walked  into the locker room grabbed my shit and left and as in left i mean school i couldnt walk around hearin no shit about them nor see its already bad enough keisha startin this school come monday … smh drama drama drama speakin of keisha we havent went to NO doctor appoints  or nothing since she been " pregnat " im startin to question this baby shit because for one she dont even talk about no damn baby not ever and she always trynna fuck i always gotta knock a bottle or a cigarette out her hand ! Damn could she just be lyien ?? Man naw she aint she already know not to play with me like that ill fuck her up … But its like 5:00 and i cant stop thinkin about layla and her "" new "" nigga like wow thats crazy and she really blocked my number i knew that because when she sent me that message i tried callin her like 20 times and then i sent her the longest message and then the  shit aint even send !!  I grrabbed my other phone and took a deep breath before dialing her number it rung three times and she picked up ……

Layla - Hello

Me - ………

Layla - Uhh Helloo ??

Me - Lay- Layla ???

Layla - Trey ??

Me - Yes its me …

Layla - ** Voice gets serious ** What do you want

Me - Layla why ?? huh why you doin this to me ?? I love you so much and when i turned around and saw you kissin him … i swear it felt like somebody was stabbing me in the heart with a knife .

Layla - Trey how can YOU say that after all the things you put ME through you go and get some hoe pregnat i should be the one sayin that i should be the one hurt