ITS ALL OUT !!

layla's P.O.V.

i walked in class hella late everybody was in there trey jessi and marquan but someone was sittin next to trey so i just set next to marquan and took out my notebook and copied down the notes while i was writing i turned around and notice that trey was just starin at me visciously and the the kid i was talkin to in p.e. brandon got up and walked up to me…

Brandon: lay we still stayin after school tommorow

Me: **looks up** yup in the library 4 oclock ** smiles **

Brandon: iight ma ** walks off **

i look off tryin to avoid trey because i know he wass givin me the eye … to be honest i actually made alot of friends that are boys at this school i just never talk to them because of trey …

coupla minutes later my phone vibrated it was a txt frm trey …

BaBByy ♥♥ ~ I gotchu

i didnt answer…………

the bell rang and i immediately got up and walked as fast as i could to my next class avoiding trey………

                 5th period

i was late but i had a pass because i was talking to my teacher … i wallked in and gave my teacher the pass  … OMGG!!! when i walked in i noticed a group of boys not just any group it was the boys from the party includin the boy i broke off !! thank god trey wasnt with them he was with his own crew ……

the boy walked up to me OMG

??? - wat up you left so fast at the party i never got yo name

Me - la - layla ** looks up to him admiring his eyebrow piercin and smile **

??? -  Well im jaylen ** smiles **

Me - nice too meet you **about to walk off**

Jaylen - a nigga cant get no hug

Me - ** hugs himm **

then walks off

As i look up i notice trey and his WHOLE CREW just eyein me down …

i walk in the girls locker room and get dressed into my p.e. clothes

i walked into the gym and went straight to jessi and marquan

Marquan - what happened to you this morning??

Me - i had left to go get ready for school

Marquan - oh well you look cute ** smiles **

Me - thanks ** giggles **

Jessica - yall hella weird

We all laugh then i turn and see trey and them all lookin at summnn

Jessi - oh thats what we forgot to tell you somebody uploaded tthe video of you on facebook and one of treys homeboys saw it thats probaly what they lookin at !!

Me - oh my goshh ** runs into the locker room amd gets back dressed **

the bell rings and i leave to the lunch room and sits at a random table by myself ……

trey walkin up to me OMGGG!!

THANK YOU GUYSS !! :)

Oh my gosh whats gonna happeen  did trey find out about what happened at the party does he know where she was last night ?? Whats up with the new chick keisha ?? 0,o

GOAL

75 VOTES

50 COMMENTS ♥♥

LEGGOOO !! :)