Chapter ...............

Sorry it took me so long to update guys i've been really busy balancing school and work but this chapter will be long and interesting ;) amd followed by another chapter so ENJOY !! :)

               RECAP ………

Layla : babe i swear we did nothing we didnt even sleep in the same room …

Trey : whatever my nigga who is that nigga you was talkin to in the gym??

Layla : oh no one just someone jessica introduced me too .

i know i lied but it was better than him startin to play detective in shit …

Trey : mhmmm let me find out lay … let me find out he said walking away shakin his head …

i sighed in such relief when he walked off and immedietly went back over to jessie and marquan talkin bout sumn as i walked up they got quiter and just glanced over at me …

Marquan : yo why you lettin him control you like that he said kinda angrily and questinly at the same time jessie just walked off letting us talk i glanced up at him…

Me : marquan its none of you-

(I got cut off -,-)

Marquan : when it comes down to my fucking bestfriend it is my buisness !!

Me : A REAL BEST FRIEND WOULDNT TRY TO JEAPORADIZE MY RELATIONSHIP !! i snapped and looked around to see  all eyes on us and then i just walked off savin the drama for someone who cared …

i noticed trey was gone he probaly was out selling drugs in shit like allways when he not around i didnt sweat it tho……

      *** Skipped to homee ***

i got home and my grandma wasnt there and there was a note on the table that said " im going to be out at the casino until around  12 so dont stay up waiting and your sisters staying the night at carolinas :) "

i kinda sighed in relief i was gonna have freedom im so glad tommorows friday i locked the door went up stairs put my phone on the charger and turned the hot steaming shower on turned on my radio and played ** Drake - just hold on were going home ** i stepped in and felt an extreme pleasure from the hot water hitting my body i washed up for a while and cleaned myself then just stood and relaxed in the water for a good 10 more minutes then i stepped out wrapped up in a towel and went to my drawer and grabbed my panties and bra and put that on then put on some red boyshorts over and a white fitted tank top and just let my hair hang i got comfortirable under the covers and just let the warmth hit me and replayed everything that happened today i felt bad for goin off on marquan like that but honestly he was askin for it and i know we wont be talkin for awhile because i must say we both can hold a grudge but then a again something wasnt right jessie didnt talk to me for the rest of the day she had to be hidin somethin from me -,- and i was gonna get to the bottom of  it so i picked up my phone and i had 5 unread messages frommmm……………

of course treyy!!!

~ CONVO~

[ Trey = My♥♥Boo & Layla = baddie]

My♥♥Boo ~ Baby i miss you .. lets 

                    kikit

My♥♥Boo ~ Helloo ???

My♥♥Boo ~ Oh so now you ignorin me ???????

My♥♥Boo~ LAYLA FUCKIN ANSWER MEE !!!

My♥♥Boo~  OKAYYY MYY NIGGA I GOTCHU FASHOO !!!!!!!

i swear this nigga got personal issues and the bad part about it is they was all sent "2" minutes APART !!!!!

I decided to text him back because i didnt want no kinda issues

Baddie ~ Babe chill i was in the shower lol…

After that i dialed jessies number and called her **ringring - he-hello ??

Me: jessie baby whts going on we never go this long without talkin so SPILL THE BEANS !!

Jessie: Layla i have somethin to tell you ** sounding nervous and scared**

Me : what baby ???

Jessie: meet me at johnson park ??

Me: iight ma 10 minutes ??

Jessie: yes

Me: okay then ** hangs up **

What is she going to tell me ?? im nervous but yet excited !!

      ** 10 Minutes later **

i stepped out the car and see jess already there which was confusing because shes always the late one this must be very important

I walk up to her we hug and she sits me down …

Me: so whats upp?? ** eyebrows scrunched together …

Jessie: Layla i dont know how to tell you this but i- imm…………………………

TBC !!!

** OMG WHATS GOING ON???

** WILL MARQUAN AND LAYLA MAKE UP ??

** WAS LAYLA WRONG FOR GOIN OFF ON MARQUAN LIKE THAT ??

** WHATS UP WITH JESSIE AND LAYLA??

** DANG TREY BLOWIN HER UP!!

** WHATS WRONG WITH JESSIE WHAT DO YOU THINK IS WRONNG WITH HER !!???

** OKAY GUYS I REALIZE I STARTED MY GOAL EXPECTATIONS TOOO HIGH SO  IM GONNA NARROW THEM DOWNNN AND THE MOMENT {YOU REACH THE GOAL IS THE MOMENT I UPDATE}!!! ;)

COMMENT !!!!! 5

VOTEEEEE!!!! 15

FOLLOWWW!!!!! 2

LEGGGGOOOOOOOO !!!!