Chapter 10: Home? (Unedited)

Narrator POV...

Katsumi was in the bathroom in a stall. She was at the furthest on and was the only one in the bathroom. It was just a minute past lunch and she doesn't feel well. She slid her back down the white clean wall and let out her usual sigh.

She has been getting dizzy today. More than usual. She knew all the side effects of the medications but she doesn't want to stop using them because she knows if she stops, she will be even worse than how she was in Maiko Junior High.She already gained so much attention and if she stops, it will be absolutely dreadful to her. What she experienced before will be nothing like how she felt when she actually does stop taking Zoloft and Prozac.

There was only one thing she could do. And that is to go to a doctor. She never enjoys getting a checkup or anything in fact. She knew she has to go no matter what since she's been thinking about going to therapy.

The little peach head started to clutch her head in pain. Her world was spinning and it started to hurt. She was in pain and no one knew it. She doesn't want anyone to know in fact. She wanted everything of her to be kept secret. She made it so far into her life with the medication she even started to go to public toilets! It was a big step for her and she doesn't want to stop. She knew surgery is also an option but she doesn't want it either. 

She started to rub her head when the dizziness starts to fade away. She decided not to tell a doctor well at least for now. She came to a conclusion that if it worsens for some time then she will go to one but in secret.

When she started to feel better, she went out the stall and washed her hands before leaving. She had quite some time left and she went to eat her lunch and then go to the library to do some light reading.

~~♡~~

It was the end of the day. Akashi only went to class after lunch much to Katsumi's relief for some reason. Katsumi walked along the pavement to go home. She doesn't have the courage to call a taxi and ride in it with a stranger, well not as yet. 

She holds her straps of her backpack tighter. She was not feeling well. She had the urge to throw up but she couldn't. She continued to walk back home but she stumbled a few times. 'Just a few more days and if it gets worse I'll go to a doctor.' Katsumi thought when she leans onto a concrete wall for support. Her breathing was unsteady, her body was pale, she has not one ounce of energy to continue her journey back home.

'I can do this. I can do this.' She took one step up but fell down. She couldn't breathe, she felt tired, her whole world was spinning. 'There is no way that that this is caused by my medications.' Her head was spinning so much. She couldn't see anything but the only thing she saw was someone bending down to her. "Akashi." That was the first name that popped into her head until she fell into a deep sleep.

~~♡~~

He stared down at her. He was getting restless every second. He saw her lying down on the isolated pavement when he was going to a meeting. He heard her call his name. 'No, she must have seen me before calling my name.' He tries to deny everything that is happening. He felt her forehead one last time. She was burning up but she slept on his bed in peace.

It was like an angel. A fallen angel sleeping on his bed. Sure Satsuki was her twin but her aura is different. Her personality, attitude and her shyness. It was all different. He never knew someone like her can affect him so much. 

"Mhmm." After 5 hours she finally stirred in her sleep. His eyes lite up as he stares at her intensely waiting for another miracle to come.

Katsumi POV...

"Mhmm." I turn to the left as I took a fluffy soft pillow. Since when did my bed and pillow become so comfortable. Cough! Cough! I sprung up the bed to cough heavily and deeply with my eyes closed.

When I Stopped my fit of coughing, I opened my eyes slowly to see that I was not in my room but someone else. But what took my by surprise was that Akashi was staring at me. "Akashi." My eyes widen about a millimetre as I look at him in the eye.

What happened?! I don't recall going home much less than Akashi's!? "Why an I here?" I calmed down in the inside and asked softly. I look at the digital clock next to me to see that it was almost nine. I started to panic again but I didn't show it.

"You collapsed so I brought you here." He simply says still making eye contact with me. Collapse?! Since when!? Oh yeah, when I was walking home. "But why did you bring me here? Does Satsu-nee know." I look down at the dark red comforter shyly. 

"If you told Momoi that you were sick she will be stuck by your side and would not let you leave your house but you didn't so I thought that you kept it as a secret for some reason. " But I wasn't like this, this morning. Could it have been something else? Whatever, Right now I should look after my health. But then something popped up in my mind.

"Akashi-kun." I stopped playing with the comforter and looked at him. "I thought you were absolute. How come you said 'I thought' just now?" I look at him curiously while tilting my head. I can see his cheek starting to get red.

"Cute." The words just slipped out of my mouth. I realised what I said when Akashi looked at me with wide eyes. I can feel my face heat up and looked down immediately. What is happening to me? I was never the one to show my emotions so easily but since I'm sick, I tend to show some cuteness. That's what Satsu-nee always says when she looks after me.

"I-I!" Achoo! I let out a loud sneeze. I sniffled a little bit before I realised that I didn't cover my nose. Ughhh! That's so embarrassing! It's not even my bed! I can feel tears forming and before I knew it, I was crying.

Even though I was crying softly, I can still see Akashi's reaction. His eyes shows worry but his body shows calm. He didn't know what to do for sure for he might not have been in this situation before.

"Why are you crying?" He asks. "Do you want to leave and go back home?" His eyes show sorrow as he forces himself to say that. "It's *sniff* n-*sniff* not  that *sniff*." I said. Cough!  I tuck a strand of pink hair behind my ear.

"I'll get you some soup. Stay here." Akashi got up and patted my head before leaving. But while he was leaving, you can clearly see Akasi's red face.