Adopted by Zerrie <3

Chapter one

~4 years ago~

"STUPID SLUT! GET DOWN HERE NOW YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!" My Dad yells. I make my way down the stairs scared, frightened, TERRIFIED.I walk in the living room and see my dads red face and glaring at me "y-y-yes Dad?" "I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO MAKE ME A DRINK!" And with that...he slapped me. "S-sorry Dad I w-will do it n-n-now" Before I could walk away he grabbed my hair and pulled me down to the floor and kicked me in the ribs. I winced at the pain rushing through my body.

I got up and ran out the door with my Dad on my tail. I ran to the nearest person i could find and ran to him telling my dad to get away from me "HOW DARE YOU RUN AWAY FROM ME YOU STUPID SLUT!" My Dad yelled. The whole street was staring and looking at how terrified I look . "HEY!" Yelled a man. He came over and picked me up and ran off with me. He took me to an Orphanage down the road and said "You will be bettter here...goodbye".

~Chloe's P.O.V~

I sat there on my bed with my guitar. I was writing a song called 'Hidden Magic'. I was getting lost in my thoughts, writing down lyrics to help me finish the song when a knock on the door pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Come in" I said, in walked Layla the worker

"Hey honey, get ready and come downstairs in 10...okay?"

"NO!" I shouted.

Layla walked over

"Why not hun?"

"I never get picked so i AINT coming down if you like it or not" I protested.

"Well you never know today might be your lucky day, but you dont have to if you dont want to" With that she left the room.

~Perrie's P.O.V.~

"Zayn?" I winned "Can we adopt a child?" I asked innocently. "WHAT" "I said can-we-adopt-a-child?" I said stopping inbetween each word. "Are you ready?" He asked me "YES! PLEASE ZAYNIE PLEEEEASSSEEEE?" "Well if your up for it...then yeah i guess" I started doing a happy dance and squeeling with happiness. "Finished?" Zayn Said while standing with his hand on the door. "YESSSS". We walked out the door and in the car to the nearest Orphanage.

When we arrived I opened the door and saw about 10 children in a line waiting to be adopted, they were small, tall and different from eachother, I couldn't help notice a gap inbetween 2 children. I went up to the lady at the front and asked her about a child missing in the line. "Hello dear how may I help?" "Well i was wondering why there is a gap inbetween those 2 children" "Well if you must know the child's name is Chloe, she doesnt want to come down because no one will adopt her". I was in shock. I need to see this girl. "Well is there any chance i could see her?" "Yes my love, please this way". I followed her leaving Zayn with the other kids.

The lady that i believe is Layla knocked on the door and a delocate voice said "Come in". As i walked in I saw the most beautiful girl ever.

~Chloe's P.O.V.~

A women with blonde hair with bright blue eyes and red lips walked in. She staired at me for a while before smiling at me and says "Hello love, im Perrie, im going to adopt you".

*******

5 reads for part 2!